It was a good party last night!
Me Horse.JPG (50.45 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Re: Everything being said to you is true

Post by Geoffrey »

thank you, lisa, for quoting somewhere recently something i wrote concerning poetry. you always seem to have such order in your thoughts, great command of them when it comes to transferring them into words. i wish i had just a fraction of your ability to express with precision what i wish to say, instead of clumsily stumbling in the dark. i liked it when you told that man that i had a right to show my pictures in this area. thank you :-)

michael, i will miss you. spending much of tomorrow traveling south to oslo. lahcen said the internet is down, so i might not be able to come online. he wants me to meet his elderly father who's returning to morocco in a few days. it might be my only chance, he said. i will be going to the opera again, this time 'rigoletto' which starts next saturday. not exactly frank zappa, but we don't all have the same taste in music, my friend. please know that i often think of you, like when i took this picture a little while ago.
newsagent.jpg
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

thank you for your kind words Geoffrey.

I also like rigoletto but my absolute favourites are cannelloni and fettuccine. Very occasionally, my Butler serves basic spaghetti as he knows that, at heart, I am a Man of Simple Taste. I habitually eat such pasta varieties whilst watching Opera. You probably have never even heard of his work but I recommend the compositions of Giuseppe Verdi as a great accompaniment to such meals. There is even one based on the play Le roi s'amuse by Victor Hugo! Now that is something you should definitely research!
THEY MUST LEAD
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

solongleonard wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:38 pm and I'm a Catholic
Jack's a Jew
The place where Dylan said his religious vows was the place where I was brought from on high a piece of bread by a virgin in a hand woven basket. This is true as well.
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

Geoffrey wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 pm
michael, i will miss you..... my friend...... please know that i often think of you, like when i took this picture a little while ago.
I’m beginning to think that Michael has given you money. Did he tell you it was for your Art?
Snow please say it ain’t so.
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

lazariuk wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:02 am
Geoffrey wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:13 pm
michael, i will miss you..... my friend...... please know that i often think of you, like when i took this picture a little while ago.
I’m beginning to think that Michael has given you money. Did he tell you it was for your Art?
Snow please say it ain’t so.

I am a big fan of Art Garfunkel although I wish he had stayed with music rather than started his chain of cheap restaurants. Whilst I know that sort of dive would appeal to poor Jack, to more cultured persons it's simply not classy enough. When the forum management committee meets, Geoffrey, Lisa, solongleonard (that's me), Sideways, and Michael we go to Five Guys. This choice is mainly for arithmetical reasons. We discuss Forum business, such as Poor Jack's confession to once posting here using a FALSE passport. Some of the committee members wanted to forgive him but I did not agree. Anarchy, that would be.

Anarchie, this would be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3aFPcb064

Jack@lazari.uk this song really can help your recovery. Give your giant ego a rest, avoid arrest, forget the rest and learn from Geoffrey
THEY MUST LEAD
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

I don’t need to watch any video. I know my geometry

It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor falls
The major lifts

And just so you know it wasn’t here that I committed my little sin of saying hello using a fake name. It was out in the open that anyone who had access to the World Wide Web had access to. Only God knew it was me and God does not judge anyone.
LisaLCFan

Re: Everything being said to you is true, or is it?

Post by LisaLCFan »

Although this is not something that I would normally ever find myself saying, I have to admit, in light of recent forum activity, that I don't know Jack.
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

LisaLCFan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 pm Although this is not something that I would normally ever find myself saying, I have to admit, in light of recent forum activity, that I don't know Jack.
Ha ha
Would you like to ?
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Jack, maintaining his usual level of arrogance and ignorance , boasted that he didn't need to watch the video I posted. Poor Jack, there is no video. There is a recording of Nic Jones singing the beautiful song Annachie Gordon. If you had taken 5 minutes off your self-basting routine you could have learned grace and become a better person.

However many more private letters you send me, www.jacklazari.uk, I have considered your supplication and my decision remains constant. I will not help you and, indeed, will neither write to you nor write about you any more.

A few years back the singer Leonard Cohen shared with me his original draft of an Hallelujah verse he had drafted about you. I think it is a little harsh and I hope it won't hurt your feelings, particularly in your present difficult emotional state. Indeed I reprint Leonard's work for Cohen "historians", certainly not to crush you.

"you smell like piss
strut forth and filth
A minor fool
2 face-lifts"

Goodbye www.jacklazari.uk

solongleonard

ps I notice you have stolen my forum photo. I shouldn't be surprised having learned about the time you posed under a FALSE name, using a FALSE passport and FALSE driving licence. May the FALSE not be with you any more.
THEY MUST LEAD
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

Solongleonard Surely there might be some who care for you who you have given a name to call if you get to the stage you are in. If so, I think it is time they make that call.
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

lazariuk wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 pm
LisaLCFan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 pm Although this is not something that I would normally ever find myself saying, I have to admit, in light of recent forum activity, that I don't know Jack.
Ha ha
Would you like to ?

I haven't decided, yet.
lazariuk

Post by lazariuk »

LisaLCFan wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:34 am
I haven't decided, yet.
Fair enough. Let me give you a taste of who I am.
Judging from your name I assume that you are a fan of Leonard Cohen and since I am a stranger to you let’s start with the “ Stranger Song”
The very same woman who gave Leonard the words to the sweetest song made it clear to me that for me to sing the stranger song would require that I change the words “ it’s time to board another” to “ it’s time to bore another”
It was a matter of speed. Leonard was on a fast train and I was on a slow train. It’s all relative though as both trains continued riding side by side. I can explain to you exactly how that can be if you wish. She had the uncanny ability to address those on both trains. He is gone but she still chats with me.
Last edited by lazariuk on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

lazariuk wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:53 am ...[1] Leonard was on a fast train and I was on a slow train. [2] It’s all relative though as both trains continued riding side by side. I can explain to you exactly how that can be if you wish....

[1] Personally, I prefer to walk.

[2] I think I can understand how that can be, because, although I am humble by nature, it is simply a fact that I am also moderately clever. ;-) Our apparently mutual friend Geoffrey recently said this:
Geoffrey wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:10 pm LisaLCFan wrote:
>I sincerely meant what I wrote (I always do) . . .

It appears that you and I have more in common than supremely high intelligence and an admiration for Mr Cohen's work....
From his comments you may conclude that another thing that Geoffrey and I have in common is our complete lack of ego.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”