never-ending gallery

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

Re: never-ending gallery

Postby Geoffrey » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:07 am

"i always considered myself a minor writer. my province is small, and i try to explore it very, very thoroughly."
minor writer.jpg
https://youtu.be/T7M4_xZyZH8
Sideways

Re: nerve-jangling roguery

Postby Sideways » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:23 am

This pic is scary!
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
LisaLCFan

Nerve-jangling roguery, indeed!

Postby LisaLCFan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:04 pm

Sideways wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:23 am
This pic is scary!
I quite agree -- this picture is extremely intense and Leonard looks incredibly menacing! :shock:

Being in shades of orange and black, in another month, one could use it as a Halloween decoration to scare the kids (and probably a few adults!).

No offence, Geoffrey -- in fact, it takes talent and skill to create a portrait that is so very striking and which grabs one's attention, and you have definitely accomplished that (even if the results are potentially nightmare-inducing!).
lazariuk

Postby lazariuk » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:26 pm

It looks to me like he is crying.
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:02 pm

i'm on the dombås train heading south, heavy snow, everything's white, but it's got wifi so i can see what you're all saying. be warned!
Jean Fournell

Never-ending "That Is He"

Postby Jean Fournell » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:19 pm

Sorry, but I beg to differ from the previous comments.

These are the looks of someone (a priest and zen monk, in the occurrence) who has conquered hell and set the prisoners free.

Intense, yes, I agree; but there is nothing scary or menacing about the picture, nor is he crying.
The term "uncanny" might fit, depending on the beholder but that's a different matter:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny

The man on the picture looks like one who has done a thorough job, as in the quote above the picture; and the painter did a true job.

Thank you, Geoffrey

... for a while
... for a little while...

(Just a filthy beggar guessing / What happens to the heart)
lazariuk

Postby lazariuk » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 pm

The only hell that priest/zen monk freed anyone from is the one he brought them to and he is crying that he couldn’t free them all. Don’t worry Leonard we’ll help with the rest. Maybe even that guy traveling through the snow will help.
I do like the previous writer’s imagery and can see the hat being like a train engineer’s hat as he rides his little Choo choo train out of his hell.

Actually had a vision of that one time where I drew aside a curtain and saw Leonard at the front of a little train coming out of some kind of hell. In the vision I noticed that the light he was using was two lights attached to his hat, one on either side of centre.
Last edited by lazariuk on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:25 pm

a lady passenger just looked at a sketch i drew of her and said i am a person who sees things others don't notice. then i told her to do something for me when she gets home. i said if you put a times new roman asterisk into bold one of the petals will fall off - and she wrote it down. it's so dark outside. lahcen rang and said he can meet me at lillestrøm but i said no. i want to prove to him that i can change trains myself. he has made a hot meal for me he said. the food on this train is not nice. i have to go now, but don't worry i will stay in touch. 😀
lazariuk

Postby lazariuk » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 pm

I was speaking over the weekend Geoffrey with a friend of ours and she mentioned that you have developed quite the significant ego these past few years. I see that she was not wrong.
Here I was thinking that you might need help changing trains as they run side by side.
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:10 am

lazariuk wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 pm
I was speaking over the weekend Geoffrey with a friend of ours and she mentioned that you have developed quite the significant ego these past few years. I see that she was not wrong.
Here I was thinking that you might need help changing trains as they run side by side.
jack listen to me. i have no ego. it was erased some time ago by anni sennov. she did an irreversible auratransformation on me. everybody knows that. i have talked about it more than once. anni died suddenly a few months ago. she was not very old. it was a shock.
what woman did you speak to that slags me off behind my back and claims she is my friend? if you agree with that stupid cow then you are not any friend of mine, jack. remember when you and michael had that big falling out and you said "he's a snake, but he's our snake" - you remember that? michael has always liked winding you up and i was always on your side and now it's me who has got a significant ego? i don't even have an ego any more. have you ever heard me boast? no, not seriously only in jest i don't ever say i am an artist for example or a poet or a musician even though i can do all that stuff, and yet it's me who has the big ego. right!
you don't know what it's like having an auratransformation, jack. anni is gone, but her teachings remain. do you scoff at leonard because he went to mount baldy? i tell you about earthly things and you do not believe, john 3.12. there is more between heaven and earth than you can ever dream about in your philosophy. what witch did you talk to?
lahcen is asleep now. it's ten past six in the morning.
lazariuk

Postby lazariuk » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:10 am
I tell you about earthly things and you do not believe, john 3.12.
Since you were so straight with me as to quote scripture to show you see yourself as the one speaking the words, I will reply with scripture using the words of Jesus, pointing out though that at the time He spoke the words He needed to use the future tense, Mark 9.1. I do not see myself as the speaker but rather as one of those spoken of. The one who spoke the words is smiling at me and Mother Mary has kissed my cheek. It took 50 years for that to happen.
So continue speaking to me of earthly things and I will continue speaking to you of what I can see the whole world rolling toward.
If I were you Geoffrey I would be very careful about the way you speak of women or I might have to come there and straighten out your mouth.
Last edited by lazariuk on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lazariuk

Postby lazariuk » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:10 pm

One of the attractions of Leonard was that since his province was small it was relatively easy to figure out seeing he was so thorough in describing it. In contrast to Dylan who when Leonard heard received the Nobel prize exclaimed “ That is like pinning a medal on Everest”
Now Dylan was someone you could really sink your teeth into which is what Leonard did when Dylan took a step too far with the foot of pride on 4th street. Positively. Even late in life Dylan was walking with a toothache in his heel.
lazariuk

Postby lazariuk » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:10 am
remember when you and michael had that big falling out and you said "he's a snake, but he's our snake" - you remember that? michael has always liked winding you up and i was always on your side and now it's me who has got a significant ego?.
I think your memory lacks depth. I would never call anyone a snake. What I probably said was “ he might be a snake, but he is our snake” and I would have referenced that these were not my words but rather the words of someone who wanted me to use a different kind of lawyer to deal with a problem I was having with a company I owned. I do remember the situation was that an intruder had come who was attacking Michael and I didn’t want him stealing Michael away from us. I always try to take good care of what belongs to me.

You think that Michael was a problem for me? I was always very open about where I was coming from and if you can remember further back you might recall that it was I who said “ Take your best shot” He was always serving the goal even if as a slave. You, on the other hand, I did see you serving the goal but more as a friend. you might recall that I always embraced your challenges.
Speaking of goals I think I have a pretty good idea of what direction Leonard’s new album is going to take. I learned that the first time I watched my son in a race. He could have easily won the race but he kept looking back at his very small friend who he seemed to be waiting for. While other dads were cheering their sons with “ Win ! Win !” I was cheering mine with “ Wait ! Wait ! “

I think Leonard found out rather late in life that although he lived in his father’s house he had his mother’s heart. One time he was saying to another to take one last look at the sacred heart before it goes only later to learn that it wasn’t going, much to his own relief.
Last edited by lazariuk on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lazariuk

Postby lazariuk » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Geoffrey nothing of man or women is irreversible and it was Leonard who stated that his time on mount Baldy was a total waste of time and I don’t scoff at that.
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:23 am

some old-fashioned book
kites.jpg

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”