ink

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

ink

Post by Geoffrey »

splash.jpg
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Re: ink

Post by Karren B »

Love this... It looks complicated; was it?

Saw this and thought of you...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arity.html

I'm glad he made a lot of money for charity but I still think some of your Dylan paintings are much better.

Hope you are well G.
xx
'Take the breath of a new dawn
And make it a part of you.
It will give you strength'
solongleonard

no use crying about spilt ink

Post by solongleonard »

Geoffrey wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:06 pmsplash.jpg

What an insult to the great man. We all make mistakes but you simply couldn't be bothered to wipe up the spilt ink? Underneath the mess there was an ok picture of someone but you didn't care. What about the artist if he was ever to see what you did to his humble effort.

This was not good of you.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Karren B wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:17 am Love this... It looks complicated; was it?

Saw this and thought of you...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arity.html

I'm glad he made a lot of money for charity but I still think some of your Dylan paintings are much better.

Hope you are well G.
xx
thank you, karren, for writing so positively to me - and also for the interesting article. yes, like mr brosnan i have suffered the wrath that fate often seems to gleefully deliver to innocent bystanders. you ask if making this picture was complicated; the answer is yes. to an incompetent fool such as myself, even getting dressed in the morning is complicated. my living conditions are far from ideal, and the tic that caused me such embarrassment in my younger years is, unfortunately returning - even though i can, for the most part, if not under conditions of stress, keep it under control. my arithmomania is never under control, but is, of course, not visible to others. the future looks hopeful, though, and i am very optimistic that in a couple of weeks i will be alone again, no longer will be abused and exploited - it will feel like coming out of prison! let me know how you are, it's been a while now. xxx
Geoffrey

Re: no use crying about spilt ink

Post by Geoffrey »

solongleonard wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:38 am
Geoffrey wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:06 pmsplash.jpg

What an insult to the great man. We all make mistakes but you simply couldn't be bothered to wipe up the spilt ink? Underneath the mess there was an ok picture of someone but you didn't care. What about the artist if he was ever to see what you did to his humble effort.

This was not good of you.
hello dear friend, and thank you for the message that dropped recently into my mobile phone. i will answer, but am just waiting for the right moment. yes, i agree that the picture above is a mess, and that probably mirrors my current mental state. below is another one more or less in the same genre. hope you are keeping well :-)
contrast.jpg
solongleonard

Pink

Post by solongleonard »

thank you for your care. since my acrimoneyass split from Sideways Sue, Life has been tough and I hit out at old friends like you in order to gain some attention. I have already made a decision tomorrow to go to the Fans Event in the summer and I am hoping it will be in a country. It will be good if not the sort of place and date.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
LisaLCFan

Re: ink blot

Post by LisaLCFan »

The responses from the other viewers baffle me. Isn't the first picture a Rorschach test? Geoffrey's predilection for psychology is well-known, and thus I assumed that he was planning to analyse our answers so as to reveal our deepest personality traits and other emotional characteristics.

And then, I saw this:
Geoffrey wrote:
i agree that the picture above is a mess, and that probably mirrors my current mental state

It now appears that the picture was meant to reveal G's inner being, not ours! What a relief, as I was hesitant to post what I thought I saw in the ink-blot, and now that I realise that it is not a test, after all, I don't have to!
Geoffrey

Re: ink blot

Post by Geoffrey »

LisaLCFan wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:30 am The responses from the other viewers baffle me. Isn't the first picture a Rorschach test? Geoffrey's predilection for psychology is well-known, and thus I assumed that he was planning to analyse our answers so as to reveal our deepest personality traits and other emotional characteristics.

And then, I saw this:
Geoffrey wrote:
i agree that the picture above is a mess, and that probably mirrors my current mental state

It now appears that the picture was meant to reveal G's inner being, not ours! What a relief, as I was hesitant to post what I thought I saw in the ink-blot, and now that I realise that it is not a test, after all, I don't have to!
i actually thought of calling it 'rorschach test', but decided that most people wouldn't know what that was. i love your messages, by the way. this afternoon i was in a fight in a restaurant, resulting in several diners walking out. the proprietor and myself lost our tempers, but no lasting scars; several guests walked out. apologies were made to those who stayed, then i came home to unwind by drawing a picture. but like the fracas i caused in the restaurant, i'm not too proud of what i created.
on stage.jpg
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

what a lovely picture. the restaurant owner looks bit like Bob Dylan
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Sideways wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:37 am what a lovely picture. the restaurant owner looks bit like Bob Dylan
here is another lovely picture. the manager of 'pelican rouge' enjoys a break from the office :-)
2nd aug 2018.jpg

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”