minimalism?

This is for your own works!!!
LisaLCFan

Re: cannabis-ism

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote:it's easy for you casually to claim coincidence and yet on the very day John Lennon was murdered, my partner was born. No one sane would suggest that was mere coincidence. You may say that I'm a schemer but I'm not the only one.

You are quite right: synchronicty abounds in the universe, and there is no such thing as a coincidence. The only explanation I can provide for such an egregious misstatement is that I was in the process of a Mind-Body-Soul system recalibration, and thus, for a few moments, I was "out of my mind".

Synchronicity
A connecting principle
Linked to the invisible
Almost imperceptible
Something inexpressible
Science insusceptible
Logic so inflexible
Causally connectable
Nothing is invincible
..Synchronicty...
solongleonard

Re: Cannibalism ?

Post by solongleonard »

Leonard
his daughter Lorca
at an LC Event
sat with Martha Wainwright
daughter of Loudon
the Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjy71RPGnkA
who wrote Synchronicity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjy71RPGnkA
and they were joined by Mickey_One,
a strikingly handsome Tall Englishman,
who explained that his famous rivalry with LC
was rooted in their fight at school
to get that last place on the
Basketball Team
Mickey_Won
Last edited by solongleonard on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
LisaLCFan

What does this have to do with anything?

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote: ...Martha Wainwright
daughter of Loudon the [bleep]...
Some people get therapy for their anger issues, some write/record self-indulgent songs. I don't like to be critical, but you really have dreadful taste in music, you know (if you do, in fact, like the stuff you inflict on us!).

As to more interesting matters: which one of you got the spot on the basketball team?
solongleonard

jnsjdsjdfkjkdfjdfnjsdnjsnjkdfsjnkdf!

Post by solongleonard »

LisaLCFan wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 pm
solongleonard wrote: ...Martha Wainwright
daughter of Loudon the [bleep]...
Some people get therapy for their anger issues, some write/record self-indulgent songs. I don't like to be critical, but you really have dreadful taste in music, you know (if you do, in fact, like the stuff you inflict on us!).

As to more interesting matters: which one of you got the spot on the basketball team?

if you read my post carefully, you will see that the result went in favour of the Englishman
THEY MUST LEAD
LisaLCFan

Re: jnsjdsjdfkjkdfjdfnjsdnjsnjkdfsjnkdf!

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote: if you read my post carefully, you will see that the result went in favour of the Englishman
Ah, yes, so you did indicate the winner (and, congratulations!). Sorry to have missed it the first time, but I was still reeling from the shock of Ms. Wainwright's ghastly little ditty (and busy with my own self-righteous indignation), thus I was not fully focussed on your clever word-play. Please forgive me.
LisaLCFan

Are you having a laugh, solongleonard?

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote:...they were joined by Mickey_One,
Basketball Team
Mickey_Won

Upon further reflection, I think that you are messing with me, and actually revised this post since you first wrote it. I certainly would have remembered your description of Mickey_One, and yet, I am quite certain that that detail was not in the original version. I also am beginning to think that "Mickey_Won" was an addendum to the original, as well, as it is not something that I would normally miss (despite my initial reaction to assume full responsibility for my own apparent error). You are indeed a schemer, as you recently admitted.

I am curious, however, as to who this tall and strikingly handsome stranger may be? Is he a friend of yours?
solongleonard

Scandalatum Magnatum. Genius has no need to cheat.

Post by solongleonard »

LisaLCFan wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:58 am
solongleonard wrote:...they were joined by Mickey_One,
Basketball Team
Mickey_Won

Upon further reflection, I think that you are messing with me, and actually revised this post since you first wrote it. I certainly would have remembered your description of Mickey_One, and yet, I am quite certain that that detail was not in the original version. I also am beginning to think that "Mickey_Won" was an addendum to the original, as well, as it is not something that I would normally miss (despite my initial reaction to assume full responsibility for my own apparent error). You are indeed a schemer, as you recently admitted.

I am curious, however, as to who this tall and strikingly handsome stranger may be? Is he a friend of yours?

wounded by your accusations of post post scheming. have we really sunk-ed that low? Mickey_Won was an original, as forever is Mickey_One.

The tall and handsome stranger
may be
Warren Beatty
who acted as Mickey_One
and also in McCabe and Mrs Miller
which included 3 LC songs
one of which (I cannot be wrong)
was Stranger Song.

So there we have it, the most beautiful circular explanation (which you provoked from me). As my friend says in Yiddish, Oy Gestalt
THEY MUST LEAD
LisaLCFan

Re: Scandalatum Magnatum!!!

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote:wounded by your accusations of post post scheming. have we really sunk-ed that low?
First,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJOxbaC8YU

Second, hypothetically, if I were guilty of the charges you have levelled against me, I would be most interested to know more details about the "peculiar punishments by divers ancient statutes" to which I would be subject.
LisaLCFan

Re: Genius?

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote: The tall and handsome stranger
may be
Warren Beatty
who acted as Mickey_One
P.S. I thought it was Billy Crystal who portrayed Mickey_One. I've been told that the resemblance is uncanny... ;-)

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”