man in chair

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

man in chair

Post by Geoffrey »

5-minute doodle on scrap of paper. reminds me of someone but can't think who :-(
253.jpg
tularosa

Re: man in chair

Post by tularosa »

Magnifique ! Merci beaucoup Geoffrey.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

tularosa wrote:Magnifique ! Merci beaucoup Geoffrey.
thank you, dear friend. amazing that this little nonsense picture can receive such a quick response. when i labour for a day on a picture nobody's interested. had an offer to buy this one within two minutes of putting it up on facebook - incredible, but nice all the same. good to see you again. i sometimes read your messages in other areas of this forum, so don't imagine i am glued to this spot ;-)
tularosa

Post by tularosa »

I do not write often on the forum because it is hard for me to write in English. Happily, on the other hand I am able to read and understand very fluently.
I love your drawings and paintings about Leonard. I understood how much you loved him and your struggle to know what happened before he died and how he died.
Have a good day Geoffrey. The sun shines in Paris!
IMG_2240.jpg
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

tularosa wrote:I do not write often on the forum because it is hard for me to write in English. Happily, on the other hand I am able to read and understand very fluently.
I love your drawings and paintings about Leonard. I understood how much you loved him and your struggle to know what happened before he died and how he died.
Have a good day Geoffrey. The sun shines in Paris!
IMG_2240.jpg
hello again, tularosa. lovely photograph, thank you. you should not worry too much about writing correct english, multilinguistic people must tolerate the occasional error. i suffer from the same affliction myself, can write perfectly in no language. the main thing is to communicate as best you can, and either learn from or ignore mistakes. look closely at anything claimed to be totally perfect, and you will find a small flaw.

>I understood how much you loved him and your struggle to know what happened before he died and how he died.

also where he died. i do not believe anything untoward has happened, the people around leonard loved him, took care of him, would make him as comfortable as possible. yet there must be a reason for the management's unusually 'lacking' announcement, and subsequent silence - and that is what has caused people to write to me. i am merely the spokesperson for a group, and all sorts of things are being said, but we are gradually moving forward, and will eventually be sure of what is the truth - this i can guarantee.

best wishes :-)
-g
Gullivor

Post by Gullivor »

Geoffrey wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:02 pm 5-minute doodle on scrap of paper. reminds me of someone but can't think who :-(
253.jpg

That's a hell of a lot in 5 minutes

D_g bless
Gully
We’ve all come to
This moment
To find out
Who we are.
Painted colors
Scribed words
Sweetly found.
~Gully~