christopher walken

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

christopher walken

Post by Geoffrey » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:27 am

"you've got the touch, your paintings look great . . . and you can quote me on that!" - leonard
Attachments
christopher walken.jpg
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Re: christopher walken

Post by Karren B » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:08 am

You have got 'the touch' Geoffrey, especially capturing the eyes of your subject.

xx
'Being ‘normal’ is not necessarily a virtue; it rather denotes a lack of courage!'

'Loving you is the most exquisite form of self destruction'...
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:37 am

Karren B wrote:You have got 'the touch' Geoffrey, especially capturing the eyes of your subject.

xx
dear karren. i feel my artistic attempts depend more on luck than 'the touch', but praise is always welcome - so thank you! :-) xxx
Cheshire gal

Post by Cheshire gal » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:22 am

I love Christopher Walken's movies Geoffrey. He is unique, as are you. Your painting really does him justice. Congratulations on a job well done. Please keep your offerings coming. 8)
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:08 am

Cheshire gal wrote:I love Christopher Walken's movies Geoffrey. He is unique, as are you. Your painting really does him justice. Congratulations on a job well done. Please keep your offerings coming. 8)
thank you so much, cheshire gal. you come across as a lovely person. i do enjoy showing my pictures to people, can't see the point of doing them if no one is going to see them. at the same time there exists a hesitancy about posting what could be deemed as too many. perhaps i can sporadically post one or two, but do not expect anyone to use energy by commenting. your generous encouragement is much appreciated :-)
-g

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”