silhouette cameo

This is for your own works!!!
anny

Re: silhouette cameo (60x50cm canvas)

Post by anny » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:04 pm

Everything is going to be allright...concentrate on your breathing ;-)
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:21 pm

hi my beautiful three friends dar, abby and anny!!! thank you so much. it went so well and i don't have to go back again until august :-) . feels like i have just been freed from supermax prison in florence. i want to tell you about it, but have just come home and need to lie down quietly and absorb the experience and what i learned. will be back later this evening when i have collected myself. meanwhile, just to keep things a little more in tune with the reason we are here, a picture of me looking at a painting i called 'leonard without his hat". until tonight, you lovely people - xxx
Cheshire gal

Post by Cheshire gal » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:34 pm

I love your painting Geoffrey. It captures Leonard's smile beautifully. Congratulations. :D :D
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 am

Cheshire gal wrote:I love your painting Geoffrey. It captures Leonard's smile beautifully. Congratulations. :D :D
thank you, Cheshire gal. it was very pleasant to read this comment. if there is such a thing as karma, then you will be repaid for such kindness. -geoffrey
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:30 am

dear anny, dar and abby. i want to thank you once again for what you did. it helped very much. this evening i wrote a small piece about my day, and can post it if you want, but i don't know. anyway, wishing you and everybody my warmest regards :D
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Well, too late to tell you that everything will be alright... however, not too late to tell you I'm happy that everything was alright.
Enjoyed reading all of your exchanges, Geoffrey, Dar, and Mat. You know it's fine to chat here, Dar ;) If Geoffrey doesn't mind, who could? It's his thread. And he's participating.

Great photo of you with Leonard, g. And so true on your capture of Leonard's joyous smile!!! 8)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Sideways

Post by Sideways » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:10 am

Picture is of Mohammed Ali, yes it be? Also looks my dentist who used to trick strangers in street, ask for directions, and ruthenium remove all hiw own teeth without the patient knowing?
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:42 am

lizzytysh wrote:Well, too late to tell you that everything will be alright... however, not too late to tell you I'm happy that everything was alright.
Enjoyed reading all of your exchanges, Geoffrey, Dar, and Mat. You know it's fine to chat here, Dar ;) If Geoffrey doesn't mind, who could? It's his thread. And he's participating.

Great photo of you with Leonard, g. And so true on your capture of Leonard's joyous smile!!! 8)
dear lizzie.
i love it when people chat. the dental appointment is over, yes. thank you so much for being so kind. a panic attack is something that is difficult for people to understand unless they have themselves been victims. that is partly why i wrote about my fear after i came home yesterday, because what occurs is a phenomenon that needs to be better documented. i used to subscribe to both 'the lancet' and 'british medical journal' but the costs became too much. if i post it here maybe jarkko can put it into his archive and make it accessible to future researchers of paranormal activity. the photo to which you remark has appeared on facebook, as you know. there are very few people in this section of the forum, so showing my artistic efforts here is less scary. :-)
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:10 am

Sideways wrote:Picture is of Mohammed Ali, yes it be? Also looks my dentist who used to trick strangers in street, ask for directions, and ruthenium remove all hiw own teeth without the patient knowing?
hello sideways. it is pleasant to have the company of someone with a high intellect, so let me know if someone like that comes along. i came here on a mission to contribute and elevate the level of creativity in this boneyard, but feel i am just placing a plate of caviar onto a rat's maze :-(
Sideways

Post by Sideways » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Sideways wrote:Picture is of Mohammed Ali, yes it be? Also looks my dentist who used to trick strangers in street, ask for directions, and ruthenium remove all hiw own teeth without the patient knowing?
hello sideways. it is pleasant to have the company of someone with a high intellect, so let me know if someone like that comes along. i came here on a mission to contribute and elevate the level of creativity in this boneyard, but feel i am just placing a plate of caviar onto a rat's maze :-(

The Man you look for, many sad hours and even minutes as well, is Sir Johhny Goldsmith, he of poetry troll City. Pity. No- one shouts Hooray when read his crap shit.

Doubt he ever ironed naked. Not real man
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:48 am

i have painted many portraits of leonard. this one was sold three minutes after it went on sale. :D
Cheshire gal

Re: geoffrey's column

Post by Cheshire gal » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:23 am

Geoffrey, I can well understand why this painting sold immediately. It is wonderful. What a talent you have. :D
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Geoffrey

Re: geoffrey's column

Post by Geoffrey » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:52 am

Cheshire gal wrote:Geoffrey, I can well understand why this painting sold immediately. It is wonderful. What a talent you have. :D
well, i think i sometimes have more luck than talent, cheshire gal - but thank you! i am not going to post them all, just the most recent one or two. this one is taken from 'songs of love & hate' album. not very good because i used my fingers and a knife instead of brush - just for a laugh. it looks better the further away you stand - ha ha ha!!! :D
Sideways

Post by Sideways » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:11 pm

Geoffrey wrote:i have painted many portraits of leonard. this one was sold three minutes after it went on sale. :D

watch those typos! you meant to boast "this one was old three minutes after you had an ale"

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”