our passion cascades,
the joys of infinity
sing our souls,
rocking us to the core–
to the Ultimate.

My painting is titled: "Mirrored Souls."
Attachments
944327_10201128837452768_1638894475_n.jpg
"We are all forces and instruments of Nature, expressing her every whisper and scream, in an ever-evolving symphony of creation." --Carolyn Mary Kleefeld
You can see more of my art and poetry on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/carolyn.kleefeld?fref=ts
lizzytysh

Re: The Fountain of Passion

Post by lizzytysh »

Oh, my... I LOVE your painting, Carolyn.
Do you have it available for purchase in any form?
Note cards, postcard, small presentation, anything?
And I love the feeling of your words.
I don't have time to linger here tonight, but seeing your unrecognized name, I wanted to see what you wrote [and hoped it wouldn't be long ;) ]. It was delightfully short, and delightfully sweet... and your painting gentle, yet intense... so befitting.

Welcome to the Forum, and now to get off here, and return another time to read the wonderful entries of our regulars.

All the best,
Lizzie
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Carolyn M Kleefeld

Post by Carolyn M Kleefeld »

lizzytysh wrote:Oh, my... I LOVE your painting, Carolyn.
Do you have it available for purchase in any form?
Note cards, postcard, small presentation, anything?
And I love the feeling of your words.
I don't have time to linger here tonight, but seeing your unrecognized name, I wanted to see what you wrote [and hoped it wouldn't be long ;) ]. It was delightfully short, and delightfully sweet... and your painting gentle, yet intense... so befitting.
Welcome to the Forum, and now to get off here, and return another time to read the wonderful entries of our regulars.
All the best,
Lizzie
Oh Lizzie, thank you so very much for your kind words. Your thoughtful message brightened up my morning. :D I very much appreciate your generous and enthusiastic words, and your interest in my work; I am very touched. Yes, I have 12 published books of art and poetry, as well as notecards and other reproductions available. I really appreciate your interest. (You can see much more of my art and poetry on my Facebook page and website: http://www.carolynmarykleefeld.com/) Thanks again, I really appreciate your kind words, and your warm welcome to the forum. It's a real pleasure to be here. I've been very inspired by Leonard Cohen. Blessings, Carolyn
"We are all forces and instruments of Nature, expressing her every whisper and scream, in an ever-evolving symphony of creation." --Carolyn Mary Kleefeld
You can see more of my art and poetry on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/carolyn.kleefeld?fref=ts
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Thank you for the links, Carolyn.
I will definitely check them out.
Your words and your art are very appealing to me.
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

And you're so beautiful, besides, Carolyn! No surprise there, really.
Loved reading your Bio and many accomplishments on your main page, as well as seeing some other of your works.
Will delve further later!
Thank you SO MUCH !!!
The Braille translation had to be so satisfying and gratifying for you 8)
~ Oscar Wilde
Carolyn M Kleefeld

Post by Carolyn M Kleefeld »

lizzytysh wrote:And you're so beautiful, besides, Carolyn! No surprise there, really.
Loved reading your Bio and many accomplishments on your main page, as well as seeing some other of your works.
Will delve further later!
Thank you SO MUCH !!!
The Braille translation had to be so satisfying and gratifying for you 8)
Oh, bless you for your kind words. Thank you so much! Yes, the Braille translation of my first poetry book, Climates of the Mind, is most gratifying indeed. I am most touched by your thoughtful comment and look forward to posting here in the forum more. Leonard Cohen has been such a valuable inspiration to me. Thanks again, very much! :D

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”