Tell Me

This is for your own works!!!
lazariuk

Tell Me

Postby lazariuk » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 am

What would YOU do if you were in my shoes

I get a mysterious email from someone named Michael Wolkind telling me of someone who was murdered and it was made to look like a suicide.

Then someone posting here as Lion of Lions makes the comment "Be scared"

I am under the assumption that they are one and the same person.

I am not a coward !
I have been in an alley vastly outnumbered and stated that "You will have to kill me to get these boots"
I have walked along city streets and watched that little red light move along the sidewalk and up my leg and laughed to myself thinking "If they only knew how many times I have been here"

I didn't have a son then.

So I have contacted the RCMP
I have made copies of the relevant information
I have contacted Jarkko to see if I could get confirmation that they are one and the same person. he tells me that he cannot give me that confirmation because Lion of Lions posts with an anonymous account.

I have gotten all the information that i need to get to contact the London police and as soon as I get confirmation of the link i will be giving them what I have collected. If anyone can give me that confirmation it will be appreciated.

I have written to jarkko suggesting that this might be a better place if anonymous accounts are not allowed. That people be accountable here for what they write

maybe it is a joke and I am not a stupid person and if I went back through all his posts I could probably figure out his sense of humor but I don't have the time and so i will let the police handle it. I have been told that they have stopped him before and so they probably can do it again.

I might wait and if they are the same person and if anyone cares about him let him know if he says one more single word about me or appears in any of my threads I am going to follow my inclination.

Jack
imaginary friend

Re: Tell Me

Postby imaginary friend » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 am

Jack asked:
Jack,

I think highly of you, although I hardly know you. A person's character is to some extent revealed in their interaction on this Forum, and I like what has been revealed of yours.

On another thread, I told Lion of Lions 'I proclaim you the wittiest. But not the kindest.' You've received a hard time from him, but I've always thought he was just being clever at your expense, rather than being truly malicious. You parried his thrusts deftly, it seemed you could easily handle the pressure. I am sad to find that you have been hurt.

I am not in your shoes Jack, but if I were? I would not take this further than the Forum. Your presence here is valued by many. The same is true of Michael.
lazariuk

Postby lazariuk » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:40 am

Hi Sheila

You are saying that Lion of Lions is Michael and that his intentions are to hurt me. Do you know these things to be a fact or are you expressing motherly feelings?

I always tried to be straight with Michael and told him plainly that if he wanted to show himself as more clever and witty than someone that he could use me and i said that he could say whatever he wanted about me. I also said that he might not be able to do so as long as he wanted.

He crossed a line and time has run out.

If you are not wanting this to go further than the forum don't you think he is the one that should be told and not me? I have never been hurt by him and I don't feel hurt now. What I see is that I have been threatened and this is the way I respond to threats.
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
imaginary friend

Postby imaginary friend » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:56 am

You are saying that (a) Lion of Lions is Michael (b) and that his intentions are to hurt me. (c) Do you know these things to be a fact (d) or are you expressing motherly feelings?
Hi Jack,

I am not in a position of knowledge to confirm (a), (b) or (c). Regarding (a): (like everyone else here – where the heck are you all? –) I assume that to be the case. Regarding (b): my intent was to communicate that (IMO) Lion of Lions was not maliciously trying to hurt you. Regarding (c): they are assumptions on my part. Regarding (d): I apologize if I sounded like a mother – that is far removed from what I intended. I intended to express concern that you were upset, and concern with the steps you proposed taking. Other than my interaction with both yourself and Lion of Lions on this Poetry Forum, it is not my business, though I was alarmed at the seriousness of your post. I respect you Jack, and enjoy the stories, poems and questions you post. My response was meant to reflect that, not to upset you further.

Perhaps the others who interact with you on the Forum are PM-ing you now. As you posted to the group, and as it's my belief that whatever is posted here anticipates a response (here), I responded here.

Sheila
Martine

Postby Martine » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:56 am

Jack,
just a quick note as I will be away from the comp for most of today.
I've read your post.
If I were in your shoes and felt threatened then I would take the matter further.
The problem that I see here, is that you cannot be 100% certain that you have the 'right man' or even woman.
Jarkko would have to provide the IP address of the poster.
If the poster (Lion of Lions) is posting using a proxy, it would be difficult (although not impossible) to prove his true IP addy.

Have to rush......

take care ~
Alan Alda

Postby Alan Alda » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:07 am

I've been away from this site for over a week...and have to say this is the most shocking thing I've ever read in these parts (and there have been some pretty heinous things written)

There was nothing even mildly ambiguous about Lion's post regarding:
"be afraid"
it being directly related to Swine Flu. It was perfectly clear. That and the murder/suicide article being about a mother who is seeking justice for her dead son who died under suspicious circumstances.

The hysterical leap (I tried to figure out if it was some sort of non-funny joke) to feeling threatened and contacting authorities is beyond belief. I still hope I am missing a punch-line somewhere and this is not what it appears (for what that's worth).

Laurie
I simply cannot see where there is to get to. Plath
Even despots have access to 'Welcome' mats. Me
Desperation is easily confused with enthusiasm. Me
Lion of Lions

Postby Lion of Lions » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 am

Alan Alda wrote:I've been away from this site for over a week...and have to say this is the most shocking thing I've ever read in these parts (and there have been some pretty heinous things written)

There was nothing even mildly ambiguous about Lion's post regarding:
"be afraid"
it being directly related to Swine Flu. It was perfectly clear. That and the murder/suicide article being about a mother who is seeking justice for her dead son who died under suspicious circumstances.

The hysterical leap (I tried to figure out if it was some sort of non-funny joke) to feeling threatened and contacting authorities is beyond belief. I still hope I am missing a punch-line somewhere and this is not what it appears (for what that's worth).

Laurie
thanks, Laurie. I originally presumed it was a joke by Jack which was simply in poor taste and lacking that popular ingredient of jokes -"humour". Amazingly, he got someone here to bite, Martine I think it was. What was she thinking ?

Then as he persisted I came to think that Jack had found it irresistible to attack when perhaps he thought I was vulnerable. If I am right about that, it's pretty sad behaviour.

As you said, both my "swine-flu" banter and my connection in a murder case were clear. Anyway, I blocked his posts from my comp. as they were just embarrassing.

Thanks for being straight and incisive. It is revealing to see how different people react to situations like this. I have had a number of caring and thoughtful emails. 3 people separately have now mentioned to me the possibility of Jack having a mental illness. Not one of them said it maliciously.

mikeeeeeeeee (aka Lion)

btw I am wholly unsurprised that the Guardian of Kindness of this forum, Lizzytish, always on duty to protect adult posters from crits. of their poems, has been silent on Jack's behaviour.
Cate

Postby Cate » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:54 pm

I was away, but when I read I had no idea how to react and frankly it still makes me feel uncomfortable.

I was highly impressed by Imaginary Friend - she wasn't afraid to jump in there and say something and the first post was a post that needed a response, I think that reveals a great deal of her 'personal character'.

I feel bad that things went as far as they did.
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Cate wrote:
>I had no idea how to react

I like it when people take sides best. That is, after all, what is wanted of us. Love may be the only engine of survival, but hate is its petrol.
Lion of Lions

Postby Lion of Lions » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Geoffrey wrote:Cate wrote:
>I had no idea how to react

I like it when people take sides best. That is, after all, what is wanted of us. Love may be the only engine of survival, but hate is its petrol.
is that a quote from the actor Van Diesel?
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Lion of Lyon wrote:
>is that a quote from the actor Van Diesel?

no, somebody from Mad-A-Gas-Car
Lion of Lions

Postby Lion of Lions » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Geoffrey wrote:Lion of Lyon wrote:
>is that a quote from the actor Van Diesel?

no, somebody from Mad-A-Gas-Car

oh, you mean the Actor Car E Grant (or maybe his brother Richard E Grant)?

Actually, I think it was the soccer player Paul 50p ?
Cate

Postby Cate » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:10 am

Geoffrey wrote:

Blah - Petrol stinks and if you sniff it you end up doing crazy things - oil however can be nice.
As for sides - I've never been any good at picking one, salad is healthy but french fries taste so good.
Geoffrey

Postby Geoffrey » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 am

Cate wrote:
>Petrol stinks and if you sniff it you end up doing crazy things - oil however can be nice.
As for sides - I've never been any good at picking one, salad is healthy but french fries taste so good.

Well, I've heard it said that one's actions and taste vary according to one's humour, and that humour can be strongly manipulated by music. I've heard it said that the behaviour of animals, too, is influenced by what is heard. All creatures with four legs hate rock music, especially heavy metal. Jaguars fight to the death while listening to Black Sabbath, but play Vivaldi to them and they make love. I've heard it said that cows produce twice as much milk when farmers let them listen to classical music. I would like to eat chips with you, Cate - because I've heard it said that eating together creates a strong bonding of souls. We could eat lettuce as well, if you like - but no meat, please. I could never eat the corpse of a dead animal.

Greetings from Geoffrey, your favourite.
Cate

Postby Cate » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

I would love to have some chips with you Geoffrey!

okay next time I'm in Norway or you're in Canada let's share a plate of chips and listen to the four seasons (my fav. Is Winter and you?) but you must keep your feet a proper distance from my feet though, as I don’t meld souls on a first get together (well not usually).

kisses,

Cate

p.s. what do you think the jaguars would do if this kid played for them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxplDa3M ... re=related
– perhaps they would just fight to the little death and that would be enough.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”