This is for your own works!!!
anunitu

Post by anunitu »

Last edited by anunitu on Thu May 07, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Harry S

Re: Destination of hero's in the sky

Post by Harry S »

the title is grammatical blancmange,
any way you play it-still wrong
anunitu

Post by anunitu »

Would you care to elaborate?
Harry S

Post by Harry S »

anunitu wrote:Would you care to elaborate?
would you care to change it.

anyway, even if you are technically right, it's such a clumsy title that it puts me off reading the poem. why can't you say "destination of the hero is in the sky" before you start on about dragons etc
anunitu

Post by anunitu »

"anyway, even if you are technically right, it's such a clumsy title that it puts me off reading the poem"

Then problem solved, you need not read it.
Harry S

Post by Harry S »

the problem is not solved at all. the problem remains that your travesty of English in your title remains there to scare off innocent children or dragons.
anunitu

Post by anunitu »

Ahhh, I see you wish to exchange words with me, generally I do not allow myself to be bothered with Trolls, and other vermin
but it seems you wish to cross swords. You seem to have an over inflated view of your own prominence in Cyberspace and probably elsewhere. I have read some of your posts, and they verge on insult and seem to be an attempt to draw people here into a flame war.

While this site tends to overlook these types of attack posts, other sites would not be so forgiving, and might simply ban the person who does this.

Because you are online, does not make it any less bad manners to engage in negative intercourse on a social level
Face to face I doubt you would ever consider to be so rude, because in the real world, you are not sheltered by being anonymous
and might be fearful of an actual person taking offense and taking physical action on your person.

As I said, problem solved, pass my post and poem by.
Harry S

Post by Harry S »

no need to be aggressive, just cos u r an olde member here. look, face to face, dragon to dragon, I would never be rude. the point u don't get is that behind a keyboard anonymously I can point out that your word "hero's" is rubbish and you never deny that. I wouldn't say it to you in person in case you hit me but that still don't mean u r right. I still think u r wrong and u r chicken to admit it.
anunitu

Post by anunitu »

No go friend, and I would hardly call you a dragon, just a little Jesus lizard trying to jump above your level.
I have been a Dragon, and played in a real war...not so pretty out in the real world. You might try to play with the others here, I don't play nice.

A small point, if you are under 30 years old, then I have been online longer than you have been alive.
I go back quite a ways, having been around when if you wanted a computer, you built your own.
Harry S

Post by Harry S »

first I don't know what a jesus Lizard is, second I have been online for over 3 years and am over 20, so that's more than a 6th of my life - so anything can be proved with statistics. Fourth, i am secretly impressed if you can build your own computer (have to admit that, fair's fair) but fifth, your title is still blacmange and you still won't admit it- so final point I WIN!!!!!!!
anunitu

Post by anunitu »

No, you don't win, at your age I was trudging through a jungle, not playing at being a hard ass, I was a hard ass.
Today you don't have to go to war, so you can believe you are a young turk, but to be a turk, you have to have the Chops to pull it off, and I am afraid you don't have the background to have any Chops. Just because you type something, does not make it less untrue. Try living a bit longer, and not get yourself broken by a real hard life.

Give it a rest kid, your way out of your league here.

And your reference to Blancmange would be to this below link.
And since it refers to a type of pastry would that make you European.
I personally have never heard of this dish here in the US.

So my title is a sweet treat?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blancmange
Harry S

Post by Harry S »

anunitu wrote:
Give it a rest kid, your way out of your league here.

And your reference to Blancmange would be to this below link.
And since it refers to a type of pastry would that make you European.
I personally have never heard of this dish here in the US.

So my title is a sweet treat?
yeah, lol your title is not a treat at all. your punctuation stinks with all due respect to u being a veteran an' all that.
I'm Stars and Stripes all the way through. I first discovered blancmange at a World Cookery Day in Junior High
anunitu

Post by anunitu »

So, by your reference to Junior High, I take it you are an American. Good, I happen to love this country, and I am hoping things will be a bit less badly run, than by our last honcho. Where exactly in this wide country do you reside?
I grew up in Oakland,California in a housing project. Sometimes I miss those mean streets, but not that much. Its good to try new things, and if you are really adventurous, you might have the chance to sample Monkey,or Dog or perhaps a bit of rat.
Try Philippine fare, ask for the Balut (see below link)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)
Harry S

Post by Harry S »

I live in Portsmouth.

the day I eat rat is the day I die!
anunitu

Post by anunitu »

"the day I eat rat is the day I die!"
Perhaps it will be, but in some third world countries that is most likely the only meat they will have.
Count yourself lucky to have been born in a country where everything is available for your consumption.

Portsmouth New Hampshire? I believe that is a Seafaring town, or it once was.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”