Colonial Suicide

This is for your own works!!!
Violet

Re: Colonial Suicide

Post by Violet » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm

My dearest Georges..

.. no forgiveness needed.. you shall always be my desirable dankish knight of the uppermost Irish regions of this feverish, impassioned mind of mine (as you do bring out all this passion in me, my love).. I may be taking something of a reprieve from these quarters... a time of reflection maybe, and much pending work to do.. but I shall miss you terribly.. though I somehow believe our souls to be joined in their yearnings and travelings... up upon that noble white steed of ours.. sailing through clouds that yeild all the wondrous nuances of love and love's adventures.. and if in this way you've been captured by me, then I'm a happy, fair American maiden indeed (!)...

.. all of this love to you.. my one great love.. my most passionate lover,

ever your
v i o l e t (flower) xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xx x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xx x

Violet
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Dear V.

...You will be leaving Georges in this state:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_yGkosy ... re=related

..If you walk away like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o4Fgh0K ... PL&index=5

Please stay!

XO
Violet

Post by Violet » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 am

Dear I.F.,

It is so nice to know that this thread is so very appreciated.. and I believe you to be our number one fan as well.. Anyway, I do thank you, I.F., for all of the support and occasional fun you’ve afforded me and Georges during our at times tempestuous journey of Lovedom.. And your desire that we not end this thread right now does pull at my most tender heart strings, for I have loved doing all of this..

… now, as to your first link.. if that poor scuba diver were Georges, and he were awash in a sea of that dankish black liquid he likes to drink so much, well then you'd really have me scared.. after all, Georges prefers using a glass…

.. as to that second link.. (nice surprise to see Mick, by the way).. I am certainly not walking away, nor am I not looking back.. In fact, Georges and I, I am convinced, have a date with fate.. if not in some dankish den in those uppermost Bangorish regions, then in some other dankish-darkish corner of this planet.. (Barcelona, I believe, has some very damp basement bars I once heard).. but now I’m getting ahead of myself..

.. no, for now.. well, actually, I won’t speak for Georges, who may have his own reasons for needing some time away from this suicidal little love nest of ours.. but as for myself..

.. actually, I’ll let my tarot deck help me describe what I’m feeling right now as I’d recently pulled a few cards concerning my present condition, and interestingly, I thought, I pulled the Nine of Pentacles… Now, in my deck this card shows a lovely maiden with long flowing locks (let’s say they’re dark curling locks instead of blonde, to complete the Violetish picture)… It’s a card, I’ve been told, that is sometimes thought of as the artist card.. for this lovely maiden is standing in her garden, which she’s cultivated through a lot of hard work.. and she’s standing in this garden alone, as it seems she’s had to make sacrifices -- those having to do with relationships sometimes, or pleasure -- in order that she might continue to work in this fruitful, hard won garden of hers…

.. and so.. for the time being at least.. it’s to that garden..

v i o l e t (flower) xxx

Violet
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:44 am

Reluctantly then Vi,
I'll bid you (and Georges) goodbye.
(Or maybe 'au revoir'
'til some enchanted 'quelque soir'
when once again, without decorum*,
you'll bring Romance back to the forum.)

*Nine pentacles Vi?

XO for you...
XO (for Georges...)
XO for Elipses...
Violet

Post by Violet » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 am

THE FOLLOWING IS FOR GEORGES'(EZ) EYES ONLY.. (I.F.)..

... look, baby, I know we're on break.. I know it I know it I know it.. but still.. I mean.. well, since.. (baby).. since we've been..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0C5i16jhzc
FULL SCREEN

.. what can I say?... I've been having a big hair day.. (pleeeeze don't tell I.F. I've returned.. I don't want her getting the wrong idea.. I mean, I know we agreed.. we're still not here)..

(signed,
your secret lover).. (uh, that would be.. v i o l e t xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (flower) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)xxxxxx x xx xxxx).. xx x xx
(.. by the way, are you shakyboy, baby??.. (as per above video).. if so, I've never noticed..)xxxxxx).. xxxx xxxxxxx.................................................. x
... (hey, didn't I tell you we'd be meeting in Barcelona?)..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxx xxx xxxxx xxx x

Violet
Georges

Post by Georges » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Dear Violet,
I have been to Barcelona before and it is not nearly as beaufiful as you, I would like to meet you in Vienna, I hear you will be wearing the river's disguise.....................

Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm

... (yes, you may take me, my love.. in this Viennese waltz of ours.. it's yours.. it's all that there is)...

edit.. I thought it should be "in" this Viennese waltz of ours.. not "and".. an improvement, no??.. v.
Last edited by Violet on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet
Cate

Post by Cate » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 pm

just having a peek at George and Violet as they dance - it's very rainy here so it's nice to see a bit of colour as Ms. V spins by.

okay, putting the curtain back

xx and xx
cate
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:10 am

I'd send my love too, but I've been strictly forbidden here :roll:
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:54 am

Anyway, forbidden be damned, here's a clip from Cinema Paradiso that's tailor-made for V + G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW_-0H_u ... PL&index=3

(Posted in response to Jarkko's 'Poem from Brazil' thread of this morning.)

XO

(We miss you Vi...)
Violet

Post by Violet » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:22 am

.. as Shakespeare said.. we are the things that dreams are made of.. but are dreams then ourselves?... and if not?...

... though surely beautiful, and so very in keeping with this thread, I.F., still tonight, these images make me feel sad.. because I sometimes want romantic love to be more than just these beautiful dreams..

.. (hi Cate.. I miss you both)..

Violet
Violet

Post by Violet » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 pm

.. Georges, my love.. now, I know you’re probably busy with all those “union delegate” meetings you need to attend.. and all those other darkish-dankish nefarious type activities you get up to in that northernmost region of -- well, of my mind, at least.. by the way, are we still living in that quaint little white cottage of ours by the sea? (I keep forgetting which story line we’re currently in).. anyway, what’s brought me back to this forumish situation is that I have that restless feeling again.. it seems it’s something in my very DNA that’s pulling me back to some other worldly ancestral land.. way up north.. whose ancient ruins far precede us in ways not thoroughly understood by most.. of course, the other reason I’m drawn back to Scotland is that I remember really liking you in that sexy kilt of yours.. you looked so dashing -- and well, your wearing one makes, well, certain, um, boudoir-related activities a lot more.. hmm.. how shall I say it -- spontaneous, I guess the word is.. I mean, considering I’m wearing this short little black skirt you like so much.. I mean, we really are quite conveniently situated, as it were.. (fashionably speaking, I mean).. anyway, shall we once again scale our glorious white steed??.. after all, he’s been a bit bored lately too.. (my love).. and shall we sail over some ancient Celtic ruins??? .. (where I’m sure you’ll be the ruin of me, in fact.. come to think of it..).. (actually, I’m also hoping to divert your attention away from those darkish-dankish, whatever-it-is-ish things you like to do during those secret black magick(ish) meetings you insist on sneaking off to.. I mean, honestly, my love.. isn’t my little black skirt black magic enough for you???)..

.. oh yes, I’d like to sit in the front this time.. just in case -- well, in case the mood should strike and -- well, I think we’d be in better position, as it were, to make the most of it.. (my most passionate, insatiable lover of the uppermost Irish regions of.. etc., etc..)..

.. so here goes, my sweet.. oh, and this time you’ll need to hang on to moi, it seems.. oh, and we’ll just have to make do with this annoyingly informative Scotsman narrator as best we can.. I mean, first off.. all this stuff we’re about to fly over is romantic -- not domestic (as the daft man postulates).. I mean, just who does he think he’s talking to, anyhoo????... (.. if he only knew..).. (.. yes, Manna.. I’m aware that that should have been “whom”..)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kMwliTrFpo
FULL SCREEN.. (as usual)..

.. love always..
... your heatherish (feverish) v i o l e t flower
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxx (gosh, my love, I thought these ruins might interest you.. but I really had no idea.. I mean, just how much they would..)xxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..(.. it’s been so long.. I really miss this, my darling.. xxxx)xxxx..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx.. (I think it’s
a tad foolish of us not to do this more often.. don’t you??)..xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
(.. oh god.. who knew a few old ruins could be so... xxxxxx xx.. but then some of them are quite phallic, aren’t they.. reminding me of Lord M.’s tomb, come to think of it.. (over on that epitaph thread)..x xx I’m sorry, darling.. I shouldn’t be mentioning him just now).. xxxxxxxxx)xxxx xxxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx x x x x x xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxx (oh, sugar plum?.. let me disengage here a minute, and try to turn around.. xxxxx.. I think I’d like it this way for a while).. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. (my god, it really is a long way down, isn’t it?? xxx).. (.. yikes, let me hold on to you a bit tighter as I..xxxxx.. there.. that's better..xx).. (oh god, is that better..)xx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx.. (.. you know, any man who doesn’t wear a kilt has got to be kidding himself.. I mean, zippers ‘n pants ‘n such really do get in the way of things.. )xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x .. (‘twas very smart of those sexy Celts, methinks, to do away with all that..xx) xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx x x.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx x xxx xxx x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx.. (.. oh my god.. xxxxxxxxxx.. you're really undoing me this time, my love xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xx x.. who cares if we slip off this horse and perish at this point??.. it will all have been worth it..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. my darling.. xxxxxxxxxxxxx.. xxxxxx... my sweetest.. most exqusite angel.. xxxxxx.. xxxxxx have I told you lately, my dankish knight of all things darkish and slightly damp feeling, that I adore you?) ... (my..)... (well.. my love).. xx) .. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. xxxxxxxxx x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx x xx xxx x x xx x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxx x x xx xxx x xxxx x x x xxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x xxxx x x x xx xxxxxxxxxxx x xxx.. xxxxxxxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx...
.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xx x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxx x x x xx x xxxxxxx x x x

.. oh, hi Cate, hi I.F… if you’d like, we all could meet later at one of those ruin ringy thingies or something else down there.. might be a good place to practice our Casteneda calisthenics, is what I’m thinking.. (if you’d like, that is).. (Georges, sweets, pay no mind.. it’s just some girl talk..)(xxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxx)…

.. since this is the poetry section, I thought I'd point out what I thought to be the most poetic passage of the Scotman's airborne tour if Orkney.. it was when he said.. (and you can forget about the spelling, by the way..).. "flocks of kittiwigs, gillimugs, such 'n such, and puffins.. can be spotted here".. kind of nice.. no?.. v.

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi Violet,
My sweet Scottish lassie, you know you love the kilt on me, you always told me you liked men in uniform.............and those islands, breathtaking but not Ireland.

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.
tinderella

Post by tinderella » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm

I M... that is my fave clip of all time from my fave movie of all time.

I wish I could have followed this romance on this thread but with poor eyesight, even with my glasses i could not read it. :(
imaginary friend

Post by imaginary friend » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi Tinds,

I love that you loved the kissing clip! Cinema Paradiso is my fave of all times also. I think Italians have their priorities right: food, love, wine, family, generosity, art (not necessarily in that order).

Re. Colonial Suicide, somewhere buried in these pages I once told Violet that she had sculpted this thread into an art form (and sculpted a kinder and gentler Georges too...)

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”