Colonial Suicide

This is for your own works!!!
George.Wright

Re: Colonial Suicide

Post by George.Wright »

My dear Violet,
You looked so well singing on that stage, very desirable, even to a dankish knight..........funny I am having trouble with my hearing......someone has cut off my ffing ear......................

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.
Violet

Post by Violet »

... not to worry, I'll find it... sew it back on... then lick the sutures, my sweet...

... that's just how very blue I am, my love... and by that I don't mean sad...

your devastatingly blue
v i o l e t xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. (bluer than v i o l e t xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was the knight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...)

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Viloet,
I love blue esp those naughty films. Anyways thanks for the surgery, you are gifted in more ways than I can imagine...........

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

… to shift the mood here a bit… (okay, a lot)… (believe me if we head down that black hole of blue, depraved decadence… we may never resurface again)…

… so I thought… why not return to this film, which I find so exquisitely crafted… its music, so very beautiful… expansive… like its windswept beach… that opening shot... luminous, and miniature seeming... just like a painting...

Oh, what it is to be a young girl… running wild on the beach… to feel so free… I do remember moments like that...

… even now, there a moments, Georges, when my heart feels so very full it could burst… I have no idea why this is… even in my sadness sometimes it can come over me…. just this feeling of aliveness and beauty… that the world, that the universe, is something beyond us and in us and wondrous.. so very wondrous… and I wish in these moments I could send you this feeling over that choppy Atlantic…

… but maybe I can give you just an itsy bitsy taste of what I feel… here on this windswept beach…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO1Vyb8A ... 10&index=0
FULL SCREEN...

forever your
truest v i o l e t xxxx
xx
x xxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
x
x x
x xxxxxxx

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Violet,
Beautiful film, like you, mysterious and thoughtfull. Your beauty and talent never fail to amaze me, to one who lives here in dankish swamplands. You have managed to lift my body and my love to Cultural heights of awakened awareness like a William Blake vision........... I wish you could grace my home, forever

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

… honey… sometimes I worry about us… I mean, seeing how we’re from two different worlds 'n all… After all, I prefer it when you (so very seductively) withhold my piano keys from me in exchange for sexual favors (not a very nice way to give someone’s beloved piano back to them, by the way)(my love)… and you… well, you seem to always get us entangled in some slimy snake pit somewhere in some godforsaken wasteland… anyway… it has me thinking… yes, about love again… how it is that romantic love seems to have us overcome such… well, in the end, such seemingly minor differences…

… then again, it is true, Georges, my love, uh –- Tony, maybe I should call you… it’s true we are so very different… I mean, I frequent sake bars in lower Manhattan… while you drink black colored beer (the color and thickness of Lord M.’s sin, actually… as I now recall) at your local watering holes in Bangor… oh, wait a minute, that’s the wrong storyline… no, what I mean is, Tony, my love… you’ve killed a gang member… a Shark, in fact.. and, well, those are my people.. I can’t escape that fact… and maybe it was in self defense that you did this, but… actually, if I take a moment to look back on these fairly elaborate threads of ours, well it seems you’ve been up to some pretty nasty business overall, my sweet, and so this particular slaying isn’t really all that unusual for you, I’d have to say … except that you might actually be innocent of wrongdoing this time… ANYWAY… that aside, the point is… well, let me allow these lyrics to help me out here…

I have a love, and it's all that I have,
right or wrong, what else can I do?
I love him, I'm his,
and everything he is
I am too.
I have a love, and it's all that I need,
right or wrong, and he needs me too.
I love him, we're one,
there's nothing to be done,
not a thing I can do…
but hold him, hold him forever,
be with him now, tomorrow,
and all of my life…

When love comes so strong,
there is no right or wrong,
your love is… your life.

You see, my sweet… when Natalie Wood (whose voice was wholly supplemented if not entirely replaced by the now credited singer whose name escapes me –- the one who’d been beefing up the performances of all of the female Hollywood stars back then, as far a their singing goes)… anyway, when Natalie gets to the lines above… well, to me it’s the purest, most beautiful music in this Bernstein musical that’s just filled with beautiful music… but these lines, this melody… well, I offer them to you… actually, this particular passage comes in around half way through this scene… first I (as in your great love, Maria) have to endure this Anita person telling me what a real crumb you are…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oxfOncYiag
FULL SCREEN… why there are subtitles I don’t know… I mean they are singing in English… ridiculously rolled r’s or no…

.. for it’s true, my sweet… at the very heart of this most sublime love of ours … everything you are… I am too…
m r s v i o l e t m a r i a g e o r g e s t o n y w r i g h t xx x
x
x
xxx
x x xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx…

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Goodness Violet,
Lovely words and lovely feelings, for a crumb?? Please, I have been called many things but not a crumb. Anyways, as you point out, I have committed terrible slayings but it's all in the name of Love............ It's that dark liquid, it changes you.

Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

… first off, my love, ‘twasn’t I that called you a crumb… no, that would be this Anita person I told you about, and she called you far worse than that (which should please you, it seems).. Anyway, I do think you have to cut her some slack… I mean, you did kill off her lover, after all… and well, most of us girls do get a bit sensitive about things like that… (even if, yes, I know, this time it really wasn’t your fault)…

… but for now... just this little bit of Irishness for you, my darkish dankish (black liquid drinking) big strong Irish prince… just something I came upon that struck my poetic fancy… (oh, there's a faerie that shows up about mid way through, right up from out of the lake... maybe you know more about who she is than I do... I mean, your being Irish 'n all... (my love)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpfphK_YTM
FULL SCREEN… though pixilated, I’m afraid..

your Celtic American lass,
v i o l e t xxxxx
xxx
xx
x
xxxxxxxxxx
xx
x

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Goodness Violet,
I seen that fairie in a bar in Bangor on Saturday night last, she had dyed her hair red though. Anyways, in Ireland, anything can happen, it's that dark liquid that is like dark matter.........brings out the Daarth Vader in me. I send my love and my hope you will join me here soon, in our Celtic bedlinen...................

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

... I'm liking this Celtic bed linen idea... would the sheets and pillow cases be adorned with hand made lace?... all soft and white and linenie?... and our bed strewn with flowers of lavender?... and would the quaint wooden shutters be left open... with the scent of the sea... the North Sea, is it?... entering there?... (you're not really all that darkish and dankish after all, are you?)(my love)...

... anyway, here's something else I found on one of my youtube journeys down my own version of cinema's memory lane... Actually, I thought I’d share that special side of me that somehow winds up singing in institutional settings for some reason… I just can't seem to help myself, it seems...

… in the interest of full disclosure, I was, I’m afraid, in this rather twisted cinematic-scenario, a woman of the night, shall we say… but the kind with a heart of gold, at least… just as my new job (and Florence Nightingale-ish persona) would here seem to demonstrate…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW26d52_9Bw
FULL SCREEN...

your kind and sexy
nurse v i o l e t xxxxx
x
x
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Violet,
That scene was very sad and heartmoving and so lovely like you. I can see you in the nurses uniform all proper but sexy. You are doing me damage here, Love.............

Love georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

... honey, you're looking an awful lot like Al Pacino here... only you're speaking Spanish... I can't quite make out what you're saying -- or actually, more to the point, what I'm saying... although, whatever it is, it seems to be working... I mean... well, you'll see... (just be patient with the Spanish, my dankish, Irish, menace of a man... you'll be well rewarded, I assure you)... Anyway, just a little pick me up to start your day... (should you be needing a pick me up)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpyx52MuORo
FULL SCREEN...

always thinking of ways to please you,
your scintillating v i o l e t (flower) xx
x
xx
x
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x xxxxxxx x x xxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
Violet
Violet

Post by Violet »

My darling Georges… I am again sensing the need for some kind of renewal… a kind of self healing, maybe, just in time for the coming of spring… And so I thought we’d continue our world tour (before touring the universe, that is, on our magical white steed)… This time, I thought we’d go to Mount Athos… a place in Greece that’s the center of Eastern Orthodox Mysticism (I’ve only just learned)… There, we might try drinking some raki (which, if it’s anything like sake, would satisfy me very much), and ascend to the summit, legendarily the home of twelve invisible monks, who are fed only by prayer…

At this Holy Mount, a person is said to pass through the time that saves, and so he/she is in that way renewed, having received the Light that gives us eternal life, and great mercy…

.. and so to live in the Light of Life, my love… as we continue our unearthly, earthbound journey…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lscT-Sxm_E8
FULL SCREEN...

my own inner Light and Love to you,

v i o l e t xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx… xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx… xxx..

Violet
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Mount Athos,
Is a really sacred place and it is claimed the Virgin Mary fell in love with it's scenery. Women and beardless boys are forbidden here to reduce temptation to the monks. Mount Athos itself has hermitages for isolated monks. Anyways, cool place Vi, when are we going? The raki is greek poteen and very risque, a couple of those and we could be flying...........

Love Georges xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Violet

Post by Violet »

... so, we won't need our steed to fly, just this greekish raki business... and it seems I'll have to wear baggy clothes, and don a beard of some kind... other than that, I can't see not going...

... so soon, my love, we shall go there soon... the Summer Equinox, perhaps... xxxxxx
love xxxxxxx your
loving xxxxxx v i o l e t xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx flower xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

Violet

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”