Your smell is gone

This is for your own works!!!
Manna

Re: Your smell is gone

Post by Manna » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Michœl häs récéntly confidéd to mé that hé is looking for lowér casés, théréforé I béliévé hé is sériously considéring taking your casé, Daka, and from α to Ω, he won’t charge you a £.

Michàél also cömplainéd of béing chaséd by a non-végétarian cannibal with a méat stick. If anyoné has lost his méat stick, and wañts it back, pléasé ©ontact William béforé hé has his way with Michaél.
mickey_one

Post by mickey_one » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Manna wrote:Michœl häs récéntly confidéd to mé that hé is looking for lowér casés, théréforé I béliévé hé is sériously considéring taking your casé, Daka, and from α to Ω, he won’t charge you a £.

Michàél also cömplainéd of béing chaséd by a non-végétarian cannibal with a méat stick. If anyoné has lost his méat stick, and wañts it back, pléasé ©ontact William béforé hé has his way with Michaél.

Ha! to your évil effort to make me puké. the very thought of a meat-stick some 75 years past its "use-by" date, yuk.

but your evil plan is foiled by my continuing failure to discover any food in the Castle which means that I am empty stomached, (not to be confused with the stalker/troll who went to enjoy himself, searched everywhere for his little Willy but came away empty-handed)

michael
Cate

Post by Cate » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Manna wrote:

Oh my god Manna - you almost made me pee myself - that's just to funny.
William

Post by William » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 am

God bless my scrotum Cate
you almost peed yourself,
if only you could wait
there's a jar up on the shelf.

God bless,
William
Cate

Post by Cate » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:16 am

Come on William - that's funny as hell, just try to tell me you of all people weren't laughing.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”