Your smell is gone

This is for your own works!!!
Manna

Re: Your smell is gone

Post by Manna » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:34 pm

ps have you any idea where the milk or eggs are kept?
Have you checked the root cellar? As these are both plant products that require drying before use, I should think that's a fine place. Better find them before K gets home, or you'll never be forgiven for whatever you did with the cheese.
mickey_one

Post by mickey_one » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Manna wrote:
ps have you any idea where the milk or eggs are kept?
Have you checked the root cellar? As these are both plant products that require drying before use, I should think that's a fine place. Better find them before K gets home, or you'll never be forgiven for whatever you did with the cheese. They are bound to be in a dry place Michael and if you don't find them within the next 10 minute I will come over and look myself, King Useless of Uselessland
Ok I have now checked the root cellar and you were just plain wrong and you have wasted my time. As you contend that that "they are bound to be in a dry place Michael and if you don't find them within the next 10 minute I will come over and look myself, King Useless of Uselessland" I have searched frantically to avoid us meeting for any non-sexual purpose. I can confirm that they are not in the aircraft hangar, nor in the billiards room. I even checked the cigar box just to humidor you. Please, please, don't come, Manna. I am going to think really hard about you and dairy products whilst I eat the 12 meringues I made this morning.
daka

Post by daka » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Hello Michael

Very clever evasion of my 'persona' points, character witness evidence for Mickey-One, and possibly premature imputation of 'not guilty' from the hung jury.

I expect no less from an expert in the field!

Séan

PS When I was in England in 2003 someone who was driving in the incorrect side of the road ran into me. He totalled the car I was driving and sent me off to hospital with two days of memory loss. They charged me with driving on the ''wrong' side of the road and driving dangerously. They very kindly gave me a lawyer to defend myself. When she asked me at the court what I wished to do I said I would like to charge England with driving on the wrong side of the road. The lawyer, and friends of mine debated intensely with me for 40 minutes, finally convincing me that, since I had had a knock on the head I should just plead guilty and get it over with. I regret that decision to this day. I think I was poorly advised. I suspect that the only way to get England driving on the 'correct' side of the road is to get a class action suit going for all the people in all countries who have been involved in accidents because of this very dangerous global discrepancy. Would you taken on my case (pro bono?).

It should be easy to win. I did some research. There are two reasons for driving on the left side of the road:

1) In the old days when one was on horseback and approaching a stranger, one need one's sword hand aligned with the sword hand of the majority (right handed people)

2) In the old days when one was whipping a horse drawing a cart, it was safer for the pedestrians if both carts were driving on the left, as a flick of the whip could not take out the eye of a pedestrian.

I should point out that the old rules took into consideration the 'majority as the majority of the people were right handed, certainly not all! Since the majority
drive on the right side of the road you could easily press this point in the class action suit.

What think ye? You may have to resort to explaining that the Imperialistic attitude of British arrogance, inflexibility, and haughtiness is the only logical basis in modern times for this critical, very dangerous, and very costly, global discrepancy. I suspect that it may even be possible to get some EU subsidy money to defray the costs! The EU can't do anything about the hurt pride though!

PPS I have previously suggested that in The Republic of Ireland this transformation could start! (even before we win the class action suit). Wouldn't that make life interesting in the emerald isle?
If you become the ocean you will not become seasick....Jikan (aka Leonard Cohen)

It's comin' from the feel that this ain't exactly real, or it's real, but it ain't exactly there! . Jikan
mickey_one

Post by mickey_one » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:17 pm

daka wrote:Hello Michael

Very clever evasion of my 'persona' points, character witness evidence for Mickey-One, and possibly premature imputation of 'not guilty' from the hung jury.

I expect no less from an expert in the field!

Séan

Séan, the evasion is only because my current case is too high-profile and it's not the right time to respond to your (interesting) questions.

btw I loved your driving story and will energetically plead with Jarkko that you are only a minor criminal and therefore you should not immediately be excommunicated from this forumthingy.
William

Post by William » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Daka wrote: "When I was in England in 2003 someone who was driving in the incorrect side of the road ran into me. He totalled the car I was driving and sent me off to hospital with two days of memory loss."

So how, dear chap, do you know he was on the wrong side of the road?
Wouldn't stand up in court, would it Michael?

God bless,
William
William

Post by William » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:52 pm

Michael,
I love you for your compassion and I love you for your mind,
I love you for the way you face the daily grind.
I love your sensitivity but most of all, by 'eck,
I love the granite hardness of that thing you call your neck.

Please, someone, Sean, Manna, anyone, please send my felicitatious lines to Michael. He must know that I care - deeply and meaninglessly - and greatly admire his self absorbtion and his LARGE and IMPORTANT cases. What does he carry in them?

God bless,
William :lol:

PS Of course I could be talking to myself, daka!
mickey_one

Post by mickey_one » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Séan, I spoke to Jarkko and he said your punishment is 2 years probation.

Additionally, for the next 3 weeks you are forbidden from using vowels in your posts.

My fee is $5

michael
Waiting For Suzanne

Post by Waiting For Suzanne » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:47 pm

i like this one, nice work
- I'm stubborn as those garbage bags
that time cannot decay -

Cate

Post by Cate » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:20 pm

William wrote:
Please, someone, Sean, Manna, anyone, please send my lines to Michael.
It's okay William - Here you go

Peep - Michael - Um here is a poem for you from William.
William wrote:Michael,
I love you for your passion and I love you for your mind,
I love your sensitivity but most of all (oh.. not sure I understand that ...but better edit just in case the under 18’s visit)
I love the granite hardness of that thing.
Okay that’s the poem, I’m not quite comfortable transcribing the letter - again the under 18 things, I'll just give you the jest of it. (By the way William fellatio has two ll’s not one, if you want to impress Michael you’ll have to watch your spelling)

Okay the letter part Michael, is ah, basically saying that he wants you to know that he cares.
Ummm – this is a bit uncomfortable for me … okay .. something about deeply and self love … something about you being large.. (Eek, William really this is to much of a favour). The last part is William asking what you carry in your bag?

In the post before that I think William was attempting to make you jealous by showing his interest in another. Unfortunately he had to go back months, I can imagine how many old posts he had to read, to find something that he could comment on (even then I don’t think that the poor thing found what he was looking for – it just came off as a bit desperate) In that letter he’s asks you, if it would stand up in court – um I don’t know what he means by this – considering the last letter it’s probably best that I don’t.
William

Post by William » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Cate
You have been meticulous ;-)
Thank you so much and it's a damn sight better than my version!

God bless
William
Cate

Post by Cate » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:24 pm

No problem William - best of luck to you - I'm afraid you might be barking up the wrong tree, but life's short why not take chances.
mickey_one

Post by mickey_one » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Cate wrote:
William wrote:
Peep - Michael - Um here is a poem for you from William.
William wrote:Michael,
I love you for your passion and I love you for your mind,
I love your sensitivity but most of all (oh.. not sure I understand that ...but better edit just in case the under 18’s visit)
I love the granite hardness of that thing.
Okay that’s the poem, I’m not quite comfortable transcribing the letter - again the under 18 things, I'll just give you the jest of it. (By the way William fellatio has two ll’s not one, if you want to impress Michael you’ll have to watch your spelling)

Okay the letter part Michael, is ah, basically saying that he wants you to know that he cares.
Ummm – this is a bit uncomfortable for me … okay .. something about deeply and self love … something about you being large.. (Eek, William really this is to much of a favour). The last part is William asking what you carry in your bag?

aaaaaaahhhh, please tell me the censored third line of the "poem" didn't end with the words "your tool".

Cate, the give-away here that this is not the work of the troll William, is that it is really witty. William has never done witty and as he once told me he is in his 90's he is unlikely to have made his debut now.

So, Cate, you are very naughty for writing this and you should immediately, or sooner, be covered in ice-cream as your punishment.

The second give away is that according to you William did not mention me posting photographs or my work and he suffers from OCD on those.

It was tough going to read your spoof about William and self-love because in a story that I promise never to repeat in public the following was his explanation for where it all went wrong.

Apparently, unless he was just winding me up, there was a day in his adolescence when he had set aside "special time for a certain solo activity", but his private parts took one look at him and ran away. This must be why he hasn't got the balls to behave properly here and join decent society.

Cate, to those who don't choose my route of using the foe facility I think your gentle mockery of William is a great example of how to deal with a minor troll

Lord Mickey of One
William

Post by William » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:46 pm

Oh!
I am cut to the quick to think that Lord Michael of Mickey should reveal a story that is neither true, amusing nor even vaguely interesting - unless in a psychotherapeutic way to himself. :lol:

And, dear Cate, he thought I'd use the word tool in relation to him? Hyperbole if ever I saw it :roll: and quite beneath me. So please put the chap and his tool out of their collective misery.

Doubtless, he is under pressure with this most recent case which is so important that he can't yet reveal the contents (shush) here. (See fleeting reference in correspondence with daka ;-) )
But doubtless he will when the time is right and the cheque is safely through ;-) .

I hope it doesn't take too long, I'm anxiously awaiting his next batch of holiday snaps.

Come to think of it, there should be some from the London concerts with my old chum Leonard in Lord Michael's company 8) .
Won't Leonard be charmed to be included.

Oh to live in important times, places where great things happen.
Now, must check the bicycle tyres and head for London.

God bless,
William
PS I never said I was 90, I'm only 73.
Cate

Post by Cate » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:50 am

Sorry William this thread is straying to far as it is.

This whole thing about Michaels tools, and relations with him and whatever your saying about "quiet beneath me", well quite frankly it's inappropriate to be posting that sort of thing here - I don't know maybe the internet was more liberal in the 1940's or whenever it was that you were young.
I'd p.m. him for you, but he already thinks that I wrote your last poem. I don't want him to think that I'm trying to flirt, especially when the poor guy is half starved and unable to find any real food other then ice cream (oddly I'm curious about what flavours he has).

Okay enough of that for this thread, at least for me.
I like the poem at the beginning of the thread - I like the discussion it elicited as well as the song that was posted - I like Sean, who in my head I still think of as Daka, who I would never want to be disrespectful to, and I like how threads on this site weave in and out, you never know where a thread is going to take you. This one was headed in an interesting direction.

Playing is fun William, and we can certainly see that your the playful sort. I also happen to know, from the book of Mercy thread, that you are intelligent and insightful as well (sorry I'm a terrible secret keeper :) ) It would be nice William, if we could see a little bit of that side too. Like I said before - take chances - you maise well at 73 you've probably only got few good year left - 30 at the most.
Last edited by Cate on Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cate

Post by Cate » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:54 am

As this is a comment on the actual poem I think it belongs here.
Waiting For Suzanne wrote:i like this one, nice work

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”