Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:31 pm
- Forum: The Fall Tour in Europe 2008
- Topic: CONCERT REPORT: London, RAH, November 17-18
- Replies: 153
- Views: 57750
I thought last night was wonderful. Sorry, that's not enough. Words can't really sum up how I felt throughout that concert. It just got better & better. Just the same as the O2 although RAH pips it because it was longer. I'd gone with a friend, Les, to the O2 & she was equally as mesmerised by it al...
- Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:02 pm
- Forum: The Summer Tour 2008
- Topic: CONCERT REPORT: London, O2 Arena (July 17) [merged threads]
- Replies: 82
- Views: 48999
My 1st post. I cannot add much to the previous comments but I just wanted another place to express the pleasure I experienced on Thurs. He & the band were absolutely wonderful. I have enjoyed many many gigs over the years but my 2 favourite were Leonard in 1978 (I'm sure I remember him sitting on th...