STOCKHOLM (Aug 15), ON SALE NOW!

A new, growing section for more exciting news
jarkko
Site Admin

STOCKHOLM (Aug 15), ON SALE NOW!

Post by jarkko »

A NEW CONCERT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED:

Thursday, August 15, 2013: Stockholm, Sweden, Globe.

Our presale has closed.
Buy tickets at http://www.ticnet.se/event/leonard-cohe ... ter/255107

1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Ksenia

Re: STOCKHOLM (Aug 15), PRESALE Feb 27

Post by Ksenia »

Fabulous news! I have an appointment at 10am Wednesday, hopefully good tickets will still be available by the time I reach my computer :D
2012 Helsinki | 2013 Stockholm
douglas07

Post by douglas07 »

Hyvää päivää! And Kiitos again!
Many Thanks again, Dear Jarkko for you efforts and the nice work you do for us as well as for our beloved maestro LC.
1970s "Beautiful Loosers"; 1980s "Poems of ..."
UH Tour: Oslo-Copenhagen-Cologne; Odense; OI-Tour:Ghent-Odense
globaljuggler

Post by globaljuggler »

Just got tickets to the Stockholm event. First row, centered seats. Thanks Jarkko!
Ksenia

Post by Ksenia »

Thank you so so so much Jarkko! Just bought my ticket, looking forward to my (first) trip to Stockholm now :)
Ksenia

Post by Ksenia »

globaljuggler wrote:Just got tickets to the Stockholm event. First row, centered seats. Thanks Jarkko!
Which seat numbers are considered "centered"? :) I picked "best available" option because I couldn't find a seating plan with seat numbers anywhere.
globaljuggler

Post by globaljuggler »

Ksenia wrote:
globaljuggler wrote:Just got tickets to the Stockholm event. First row, centered seats. Thanks Jarkko!
Which seat numbers are considered "centered"? :) I picked "best available" option because I couldn't find a seating plan with seat numbers anywhere.
Oki, I am not certain but I was refreshing the ticnetpage once a second until they opened and I had my three tickets reserved maybe two seconds after shop opened so I don't think that too many could have come before me. And the numers are 22-24 which I believe means that there are 21 seats either to the left or right of me which indicates a "centered seating" but I am not sure of course. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone knows if it's ok to bring a digital SLR with a big "professionally looking" lense to the event?
Ksenia

Post by Ksenia »

globaljuggler wrote:Oki, I am not certain but I was refreshing the ticnetpage once a second until they opened and I had my three tickets reserved maybe two seconds after shop opened so I don't think that too many could have come before me. And the numers are 22-24 which I believe means that there are 21 seats either to the left or right of me which indicates a "centered seating" but I am not sure of course. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone knows if it's ok to bring a digital SLR with a big "professionally looking" lense to the event?
Ok, makes sense!
I was a little bit slower I think but I still managed to get the first row tickets, which is great. See you in Stockholm :)
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

globaljuggler wrote:Anyone knows if it's ok to bring a digital SLR with a big "professionally looking" lense to the event?
Risky. The professional photographers with their SLRs have to leave after the first number. Anyway, you won't need a "big professionally looking lens" from the centre of the front row.

Also pretty selfish IMHO as the people around you will have to listen to the audible clicks of your camera when they would rather be listening to Leonard.

Much better to take a compact camera with the sound and flash turned off. These days there are many compact cameras which can do everything a SLR can to a similar level of quality. After all, you're not going to want to change the lens in the middle of the concert are you?

Wendy
bettyback

Re: STOCKHOLM (Aug 15), PRESALE NOW!

Post by bettyback »

After a little trouble with my computer we managed to buy 3 tickets in row 3, place 21,22. and 23. I hope it is in the center.Thanks Jarkko !
Rodin

Re: STOCKHOLM (Aug 15), PRESALE NOW!

Post by Rodin »

Yes please do. There's nothing I like better at a gig than someone clicking away, then having arguments with security etc
It all adds to the concert going experience, along with the wacky, witty hecklers and the booze merchants who can't last 30 minutes without a beer, and then 3 visits to the toilet.
Misunderstood
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

globaljuggler wrote:Anyone knows if it's ok to bring a digital SLR with a big "professionally looking" lense to the event?
The market is now such that there is a big difference between professional digital SLRs and some which resemble the better compact cameras. It is also possible to turn the sound off on some. I recommend, however, only using a digital SLR sparingly just so you do not get into an argument with security - even wait until the encores - after all, there are plenty of them!
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”