Radio 4 Webb Sisters and Leonard

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
lightasabreeze

Radio 4 Webb Sisters and Leonard

Post by lightasabreeze »

Just listening to BBC Radio 4 - 10.15am. Hattie has just had operation for appendicitis. Charlie on her own is talking about their tour with Leonard, and their new cd etc.
Get well soon Hattie.
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
StBruno

Re: Radio 4 Webb Sisters and Leonard

Post by StBruno »

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Hattie (my son would recommend olive oil and prunes for the after-effects of the operation!).

The short interview is on the BBC iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 3_05_2011/. Sorry I don't have the tech to record it. There was no mention of any delays to the tour.
...like one who believes
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

What is it with the appendicitis? Didn't Sharon have it last year? (And so did I........)

Get well soon Hattie!!!
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
sebmelmoth2003

Post by sebmelmoth2003 »

direct link to woman's hour audio-segment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010t6gp#p00gpx06
almarks

Post by almarks »

Thanks for that, Hattie and Charley did an interview on Radio Scotland on Saturday, both sounding well, no mention of any illness.

Return to “Related Artists”