Bucharest, September 4 - presale (May 5)

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Bucharest, September 4 - presale (May 5)

Post by jarkko »

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA, SEPTEMBER 4, Piata Constitutiei
Pre-sale to Bucharest has begun on Tuesday May 5 and is still active

The link to the seller is this:

http://www.ticketpoint.ro/bilete/1/180/ ... nard+cohen
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
andreigheorghe

Bucharest, 4 september 2009, Piata Constitutiei

Post by andreigheorghe »

So here we go again :), one year later (almost).

Pre-sale announcement here

I am really looking forward to this (it would be my third Leonard Cohen concert since the beginning of the tour).
Do you have any clues if he will perform some songs from the new album?

Thanks! :)
Laura

Re: Bucharest, 4 september 2009, Piata Constitutiei

Post by Laura »

Well, acording to this (http://www.jurnalul.ro/stire-muzica/leo ... 06380.html), it is Piata Constitutiei after all, and only with seated tickets. They say the prices of the tickets are going to be: 124 RON (about 30 euros), 248 RON (about 60 euros) and 399 RON (about 95 euros). Presale on http://www.ticketpoint.ro, but I see no sign of it there so far...

Hmm, and am I the only one who sees the irony of the location? I hope there are no fans of the populist New Year concerts around here, that I may hurt with my comments...

Laura
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Pre-sale to Bucharest today, May 5

Post by jarkko »

The pre-sale is now active. Just go ahead!
Tickets 124 - 399 RON (about 30 - 96 eur)

Thanks to Vlad A for the seating plan:

Vlad also reported that the best seats available at pre-sale were in A1. The system did not give the client chance to choose seats.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
vlad

Post by vlad »

Diverta (the bookshop-chain that also sells tickets, w. salepoints in every large city) has not yet started sales, I've checked. Got one in 1A, can be anywhere, I'm curious what they deliver...

Thank you Jarkko!
:D
vladb

Post by vladb »

Rather silly that the pre-sale only lists some (not so appealing) sectors, hopefully by tomorrow they'll all be available together with the ability to choose seats.
vlad

Re: Pre-sale to Bucharest now!

Post by vlad »

yah, I'm curious to find out, pls let me know. Last year, all first rows were taken immediately, looked like the organisers reserved them and as far as I could see they were indeed full of media-people.
Laura

Post by Laura »

No ticks in Diverta yet... apparently the shops here don't understand the day starts at 12am!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

According to a new email from AEG last night, the general sale is not beginning today, but our pre-sale continues. AEG didn't have new timing for the pre-sale.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Ugh! If the general sale doesn't start soon, the people at the shop closest to me are not going to have a very easy life...

Laura
vlad

Post by vlad »

Laura & anyone: I think you can pay with any card (debit or credit). Just go ahead w. the payment and you'll se the options (click the button below the list then click the basket-button above the list)
daniela07

Post by daniela07 »

Well, Diverta has still no news...I also checked with Germanos shops, they are selling tickets for the Eventim company. Nobody knows anything yet.
Maybe I'm too upset, but it seems to me they even have some problems in spelling Leonard Cohen's name when searching on their computers, since they ask me to repeat :roll:
Waiting for good news from you all.
daniela
Laura

Post by Laura »

Thank you, Vlad. I was curious if they sell abroad too (as they didn't last year). But I don't see why I should go through the worry of using the card, and waiting for the mail, when I can walk 10 mins and hassle a real person! And I'm still waiting to see what happened with those missing sectors... Well, I'm beginning to worry they will never reappear!
Daniela: Diverta here doesn't have tickets yet, either. You think their spelling is bad? I made my inquiry over the phone and I cringed when I heard them screaming all over the shop "do you have tickets to that Le-o-nard concert?" Oh dear!

Laura
Matisher

Post by Matisher »

Hey everybody. I have been informed when trying to purchase a ticket for leonard cohen in bucharest, that you can book a ticket. Practically you book your ticket and after that they will issue the ticket physical next week due to the ticketing system implementation that takes a little time. I've booked mine, so...see you all there :)
vladb

Post by vladb »

Matisher, did you get to pick your seat?

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”