Pre-sale to Barcelona, Bilbao and Madrid (over now)

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
MaryB

Re: PRE-SALE TO BILBAO & BARCELONA & MADRID NOW!!!

Post by MaryB »

david. wrote:Mary i clicked on the "graphic zone selection" thing on the page where it lists the different prices

i chose the block right in front of the stage to the left, it said there were 9 contiguous tickets and the next page said i got row 1 seats 1 & 3

i followed instructions hoping i'd eventually be able to pick seats or at least see which ones i got but couldn't see the option so i just stuck with the selection

website seems to be working better now, good luck!!!
David,

Appreciate the info - thank you! Kept trying for 3 hrs, until 7AM, our time and finally gave it up. Offered 2nd and 3rd row seat a # of times, but gave them up each time 'cause I could see there were still 1st row seats available everytime. And so, since they were available and the site gives you the best possible seats, I kept trying until they were no longer there. Finally, out of frustration, (Rows 2 and 3 gone by then also) I just gave up. I know, I'm a terrible spoiled person :oops: . Will opt hopefully for Venice, any seats, just because it is Venice with an LC concert to boot - if it comes to fruition. Pleeease do Venice!

Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

The first hours yesterday at ticktackticket were chaotic indeed, but in the afternoon they got everything working. I received an email from the organizers that there was a really big general sale (of another artist) yesterday, and it was the reason for the slow start.

Ticktackticket makes also history in the quickness of the ticket delivery. Our tickets arrived this morning at 9 am by UPS. Not bad - from Spain to Finland in less than 24 hours.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Pre-sale to Barcelona, Bilbao and Madrid (over now)

Post by jarkko »

The pre-sale has closed now. According to AEG's list, Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Granada and Palma go on general sale today April 28
at http://www.ticketmaster.es/Leonard-Cohe ... ist/733217
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Jarkko,

You are going to be in Spain? Probably Barcelona for LC's 75th Bday? Another opportunity (to chat with you) missed :cry: . Wishing you a wonderful time!

Best regards,
Mary

***Barcelona is in the plans - but of course there is still a long way to end of September! / Jarkko***
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Henning

Post by Henning »

Jarkko - this is not a case of Georges Moustaki's "Le Facteur". I think that Hattricktrackticket has a deal with UPS and the tickets are printed at UPS locally.
IT'S DARKER NOW
1979: Frankfurt | 1980: Frankfurt | 1985: Wiesbaden - Munich | 1988: Munich - Nuremberg | 1993: Frankfurt
2008: Dublin - Manchester - Amsterdam - Loerrach - Berlin - Frankfurt - Oberhausen - London
2009: Cologne - Barcelona | 2010: Wiesbaden - Dortmund
2012: Ghent - Moenchengladbach - Verona - Lisbon | 2013: Oberhausen - Mannheim - Pula
boirina

No way to get tickets for Palma yet :(

Post by boirina »

The tickets were supposed to be available today, but so far I haven't been able to find them anywhere (well, worldticketshop sells them, but we all know they are fake). Any news?
* Palma 1988 * Lisboa 2008 * Lisboa 2009 *
* Palma 2009 * Lisboa 2010 * Lisboa 2012 *
crystal

Post by crystal »

Husband called, tickets to Barcelona have just arrived. At least the 40 euros were worth something.
I am so happy!
Christel
calypso

Post by calypso »

I'm also looking for tickets for Palma, and did'nt find for the moment :(
Womanfromaroom

Post by Womanfromaroom »

Calypso,

please keep going back to the "The Summer Tour in Europe 2009. Summer Tour 2009: concerts and ticket links (Updated Apr 20)" - section of the forum (URL: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14156 )and keep checking it every now and then - Jarkko updates it whenever he has the details for the shows listed there!
For Palma, it still says:
"** August 11: Palma de Mallorca, Spain, Palma Arena
http://www.ticketmaster.es/Leonard-Cohe ... ist/733217 On sale soon"
So just be patient, however difficult that may be right now... ;-)
"You thought that it could never happen / to all the people that you became"...
Love Calls You By Your Name
sander

Post by sander »

Maarten wrote:Peter,
I'll be sitting next to you and that's close to the Webb Sisters (but I guess you won't mind that, do you?)

M
wow, my last Cohen concert was in Roskilde 1988 (hey! I'm only 38 yrs old!)
So I didn't get that Webb Sisters thing at once. I thought those sisters were fans and you knew we were going to sit close to them.
Having given the London Live CD a few spins tonight, I suddenly know what you're talking about Maarten :-) And I don't mind!!
Will look forward to sit next to you too.
When I have done crazy stuff like this (flying in to concets with e.g. Tom Waits or Lloyd Cole in cities far from where I live) there has often been a "meeting point" (a bar) where we could meet before and after the show. As a "newcomer" here I will not arrange anything, but, does anyone have an idea for a place to meet before/after? You seem like a bunch of guys/gals I'd love to have a drink or two with!
Peter Sander (who missed the concert in Denmark, just miles from here, last year - I was in Italy!)

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”