meet up in Manchester on the 30th.

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Oh My Gawd!!!

Re: meet up in Manchester on the 30th.

Post by Oh My Gawd!!! »

I'm booked on the last bus back too. I'll try and get in touch with either Ken or daveyliver about meeting up, even if it's just on the bus home I'd like to meet up with a few of you.
mydoglorca

Post by mydoglorca »

We might not make the meet up but are in block C, L4&5.
1976 Bristol 1979 Birmingham 1988 RAH x 2, 1993 RAH x 2 & Madrid, 2008 Edinburgh, London O2, Cardiff, Bournemouth, RAH 17 Nov, Birmingham, Manchester 30 Nov, 2009 Weybridge, Liverpool, Dublin 19 & 20th,2010 September -Marseille, Tours, Lille, 2012 12 & 14 Aug Ghent,Wembley x22013 O2, Antwerp, Bournemouth, Manchester
simonmoorehead

Manchester Meet up / City / on the 30th.

Post by simonmoorehead »

It would be sad if this was Leonards last ever English concert.
I too am going to tthe derby (up the blues) - im handing out VOTE NO to the con charge though this time not dressed as a chicken like last week on joe mercer way or carp ark no 1/2
I will try to get to kings arms in bloom street - does it do food? before the Gig.
I wonder whether LC will take in the derby?
Best wishes to everyone

Simon
i would like to buy any artwork by lc
simonmoorehead@yahoo.com

Snow is Falling , there's a nude in my room!
hogan

Post by hogan »

Has anything been decided about a post-gig meet? Would be great to meet up with some of you.
nancy c

Post by nancy c »

Is there anybody on this web-site travelling from the Barrow,Furness,Kendal area on the Evening-Mail's Millenium coach trip tomorrow as Iam travelling alone and I feel abit nervous.
Iam still determined to enjoy though :D :D
Paula

Post by Paula »

Have a lovely time in Manchester all who are going.
Dublin 14th June, Manchester 20th June, O2 17th July, Matlock Bandstand Aug 28, O2 14th November, Royal Albert Hall 17th and 18th November 2008, MBW 11th July 2009, Liverpool Echo 14th July 2009
liverpoolken

Post by liverpoolken »

FOXWOOD wrote:I would like to meet up with you all, but I will not be arriving in Manchester until late. I must be sitting close to some of you in the concert.I am in Block C
SEAT G5.If I do not manage to meet you before please saw hello at the concert.
FOXWOOD thanks to Jarkko (blessed be his name) I'm in Block C seat G6 so we will be sitting next to each other. I hope you are not a member of what seems to be the ever growing Field Commander Cohen's Karaoke Concert Goers Band. Over the the last few concerts I've had the pleasure of sitting next to Maarten, the Orish sisters Helen and Sheila, Henning, daveyliver, and Paula amongst others all of whom have behaved impeccably.

I doubt if the Kings Arm will be selling food.
WARNING----VEGGIES TURN AWAY
If you are looking for a quick bite to eat before the concert head over to Albert Square.
At the library end of Albert Square there is always a stall in the Christmas fair that has a pig roasting on a spit and they serve sandwiches with the pork cut straight from the pig with all the trimmings. Very very yummy.

I believe the sun is shining in Manchester this morning. Hey ho.

Ta Ken

Ta Ken
Solitudine non é essere soli, é amare gli altri inutilmente - Mario Stefani

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”