Coronation street tom jones

Tributes & covers; Leonard's songs on the soundtracks and TV
audcal

Coronation street tom jones

Post by audcal »

This is probably quite sad to post on so many levels but cannt help myself! Just heard Tower of song in the background to corrie I mean corrie (Coronation Street to anyone outside Uk and Ireland). Couldnt quite figure out who was singing until I came across this recent cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWiPFT0v2c . as a fan of both I quite like it and hey it was on corrie.... :D :idea:
Dublin x 2 08, The Big Chill 08, London 08, Liverpool 09, Dublin 09, Sligo 10, Berlin 12( I cant wait!).
Cate

Re: Coronation street tom jones

Post by Cate »

:) I like Coronation street as well, for us it plays early on Sunday mornings for several hours.
Tea, a cozy comforter and Coronation street ... there's nothing better (well, there probably is but I lead a pretty dull life).
audcal

Post by audcal »

sounds good to me Cate!
Dublin x 2 08, The Big Chill 08, London 08, Liverpool 09, Dublin 09, Sligo 10, Berlin 12( I cant wait!).
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

audcal, a thanks for the link.
Have I just discovered that the lyrics are Leonard's way of saying we'll still be enjoying him after he has passed on ? "Long after I'm gone..."

I was always a bit slow on the uptake. :roll:
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

Corrie has had some good characters over the years; Raquel Watts, Michelle, Eva............there seems to be a pattern forming here ;-)
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.

Return to “Tribute concerts, Cover versions & Soundtracks”