Tour Continuing Until December 2013??

The last leg of the Old Ideas tour in November and December 2013
Ronaldson

Re: Tour Continuing Until December 2013??

Post by Ronaldson »

So much for my post yesterday of wild speculations... Reading today's countdown clue from Jarkko, it appears that the final concert will be in New Zealand. Perhaps scocoh is correct in guessing Christchurch. If not, it will probably be at the opposite end of the country--in Auckland.
frankandme

Re: Tour Continuing Until December 2013

Post by frankandme »

Ronaldson wrote:
cohenadmirer wrote: i like symmetry so would love it to be in Fredericton
Me too!
If so I'll be there! :D
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I'd love to believe that the "one more time" will be a 2015 tour of the album he creates in 2014.
One thing I've learned, though, is that whatever Leonard is deciding that he must do will be what is best for Leonard, exactly as it ought to be. xxx
I remember so well worrying about him in 2009 and lamenting to Jarkko and Eija about it in New York. Ha. Talked about being happily proved wrong :) .
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
hadley

Post by hadley »

By my calculations he'll be 80 in September next year, so in my somewhat hopeful mind that just means he'll have to start another tour to keep his wish to be on stage again in his 80s.

I hope he's still in rude health and it isn't getting more draining for him being on tour and performing such long concerts. My father (who is in his early sixties) saw him live and was amazed at how much he could do for his age and was somewhat jealous of the sprightliness with which he could move around! When Leonard would get down on one knee and then jump back up again my father said "I couldn't have done that even 10 years ago" hahaha
regensburg

Post by regensburg »

I think he will give a farewell tour in 2015 if his health will hold up. So let us all pray for him so we can see him "0ne last time"
shooting_star_88

Post by shooting_star_88 »

Yes, let's hope 2014 gives him a lot of good writing ideas and a lot of needed and relaxing rest as well as boredom to be ready to go full-force in 2015
with the Sublime Sisters of Mercy

Return to “TOUR 2013 IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND”