Meetup in Brighton

A new, growing section for more exciting news
Padma

Meetup in Brighton

Post by Padma »

Does anyone fancy meeting up in Brighton?
evie

Re: Meetup in Brighton

Post by evie »

Sounds great as I've never been to a meet up before.... However I don't know Brighton well at all, but I will be there.
I heard of a man who says words so beautifully that if he only speaks their name women give themselves to him.

Manchester 1972; London O2 2008; Bournemouth 2008; Manchester 2008; Dublin 2012; Bournemouth 2013; Brighton 2013
Padma

Post by Padma »

We will find a place and then put the word out...or it could be a meeting for 2 (or 3 if my husband comes!)
dynamiksdreamdebased

Post by dynamiksdreamdebased »

planning to spend the day in the wetherspoons round the corner getting arsehole'd

if anyone wants to watch they are welcome
blithe, urbane and inebriated.
catswhiskers

Post by catswhiskers »

Hi
I ALMOST missed out on the presale--but then "Woke up"!! Managed to get a ticket to Brighton.
Can anyone tell me whether they have received their ticket yet--I don't want to panic anymore!!
What time is any meet up planned? and Where? Don't know Brighton that well.
DerekH

Post by DerekH »

Hi,
Not received my ticket yet. I am attending the Brighton Centre with my girl friend and we would be up for a meet up before the show. Please post the time and the venue, when it is decided, and we will be there if at all possible
1972 : Royal Albert Hall, London.
2008 : O2, London X 2, Brighton.
2009 : Weybridge.
2012 : L'Olympia, Paris X 2.
2013 : June O2, London
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I don't expect to receive my ticket until mid August at the earliest. Those of us going to the London O2 show a week on Friday just received our tickets at the end of last week, a couple of weeks before the show.

Wendy
Padma

Post by Padma »

I'm afraid I don't know Brighton at all but I will ask a friend who lives nearby if she can recommend somewhere. I'm sure I got an email ticket! Need to check.
Padma
bonio

Post by bonio »

Sounds tempting, where will it be?
sandraa

Post by sandraa »

I'm surprised that the Webb sisters list on ther facebook page that they are in concert on Aug 28th at the Brighton Centre with no mention of LC . Are they doing a support act alongside the concert ?
Lemon haired Lady

Post by Lemon haired Lady »

I still havent't got my ticket but if it does eventually come I am keen to meet up before the concert.
Carole
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

For anyone driving to the concert, if you pre book at the following link, you can get from 5pm until 23.59 for just £4.50. Anyone who knows Brighton will know just how expensive parking can be here. I don't know what time the concert will finish but I can't see it finishing too late?

http://www.ncp.co.uk/city_centre_parkin ... on-theatre
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
Padma

Post by Padma »

I'm sorry I didn't post earlier. 2 options - we could meet at the Grand Hotel (they must have a bar) or The Globe Pub 78 Middle Street BN1 1AL 01273 770685.
I'm going to pm my phone number. If I don't get a response from anyone by tomorrow morning before I leave London for Brighton (does anyone want a lift from north London?) let's say the Globe from 5pm onwards??
Kindest regards
Padma
Padma

Post by Padma »

it is the Globe!

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”