PRAGUE (July 21), ON SALE NOW!

A new, growing section for more exciting news
jarkko
Site Admin

PRAGUE (July 21), ON SALE NOW!

Post by jarkko »

A NEW CONCERT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED:

Sunday, July 21, 2013: Prague, The Czech Republic, O2 World.

Our presale has closed.
Buy tickets at http://www.sazkaticket.cz/TicketEN/even ... d=19112940

1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Zekiri

Re: PRAGUE (July 21), PRESALE Feb 27

Post by Zekiri »

Yessss Jarkko thanks!!!! I love it and I'll be there or in Vienna.
Jitka

Post by Jitka »

Very, very nice news :-). Thank you
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

Would someone with previous experience please explain how this ticket booking works with Sazka? Is it true you have to pay and get your ticket personally in Chech via POS terminals? Or is it possible to pay by credit card online from abroad? Their site's information is somewhat controversy, the booking menu says the previous while according to the concert info, booking online with credit card is possible.
Thanks,
Eva
Ljan

Post by Ljan »

Dear Eva,

I think it works in a way that you can pay for the ticket from anywhere in the world, then you get a code and when you arrive in Prague, you can pick up your ticket at any Sazka terminal, which is almost any tobacco shop (there are hundreds of them in Prague). Or I could pick your ticket up myself and bring them to Budapest when I go there end of March and hand them over to you. I will visit my family in Hungary, where I originally come from.

Best regards,
Laszlo
Hanna

Post by Hanna »

majmunka wrote:Would someone with previous experience please explain how this ticket booking works with Sazka? Is it true you have to pay and get your ticket personally in Chech via POS terminals? Or is it possible to pay by credit card online from abroad? Their site's information is somewhat controversy, the booking menu says the previous while according to the concert info, booking online with credit card is possible.
Thanks,
Eva

Hi Eva,
You can pay by credit card and they can send you tickets abroad.
See you in Prague! ;-)
"I love your body and your spirit and your clothes"

Wroclaw, Hala Ludowa 20.03.1985 | Wroclaw, Hala Stulecia 29.09.2008 | Katowice, Spodek 04.10.2010 | Berlin, Waldbühne 5.09.2012 | Berlin o2 World 17.07.2013 | Prague o2 Arena 21.07.2013
istrekalova

Post by istrekalova »

Did anybody have experience using Sazka page to book a ticket? I just tested this page trying to book a ticket to another concert to be sure I would successfully book for Cohen concert. After choosing a seat and pressing "book" the window "Only when you log in you can book you tickets" appeared. But I was not able to register to this page to log in because "Create a new account" button didn't work. What to do???? :(
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

Hanna wrote: See you in Prague! ;-)
Thanks, Hanna, I hope I can make it.
Eva
harald

Post by harald »

@istrekalova

I created an account yesterday with no problem
tried it again just now for you, the button works perfectly with me
try again
otherwise must be something with your comp settings
best
Harald
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

Ljan wrote:Dear Eva,

I think it works in a way that you can pay for the ticket from anywhere in the world, then you get a code and when you arrive in Prague, you can pick up your ticket at any Sazka terminal, which is almost any tobacco shop (there are hundreds of them in Prague). Or I could pick your ticket up myself and bring them to Budapest when I go there end of March and hand them over to you. I will visit my family in Hungary, where I originally come from.

Best regards,
Laszlo
Thanks, it's very kind of you. At the moment I'm about 9000 km away from Prague and Budapest and sadly not sure at all that I can go back for a summer vacation. But I'm working on it :)
All the best,
Eva
Caren

Re: PRAGUE (July 21), PRESALE NOW!

Post by Caren »

They even offered a print from home option so the tickets neither need to be picked up nor sent. Very convenient. Hoping to see you there Eva and everyone else!
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
Hanna

Post by Hanna »

Caren wrote:They even offered a print from home option so the tickets neither need to be picked up nor sent. Very convenient. Hoping to see you there Eva and everyone else!
I didn't find any other sending option. :( I would like to have a paper ticket. ;)
"I love your body and your spirit and your clothes"

Wroclaw, Hala Ludowa 20.03.1985 | Wroclaw, Hala Stulecia 29.09.2008 | Katowice, Spodek 04.10.2010 | Berlin, Waldbühne 5.09.2012 | Berlin o2 World 17.07.2013 | Prague o2 Arena 21.07.2013
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

Caren wrote:They even offered a print from home option so the tickets neither need to be picked up nor sent. Very convenient. Hoping to see you there Eva and everyone else!
Actually, they offered me the e-ticket first but declined my credit card. The second time I tried, there was no e-ticket option, just a postal for an additional 500+ CzK. But maybe it's better this way, the price is outrageous. I wanted to cry. Bye-bye, Prague :(
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

I had the same problem Eva. My credit card company declined the transaction first time and second time I couldn't get the e-ticket option. I thought I imagined the option I was so stressed!

Mar
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
Caren

Post by Caren »

Hans had the same problem. He had front row tickets and then the system threw him out during payment. And there they went... We were very lucky it went smoothly for me and I could get second row tickets in the end.

I am sorry to hear you won't be going, Eva.
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”