Hope for Europe? (Several threads merged)

A new, growing section for more exciting news
chapo

Hope for Europe? (Several threads merged)

Post by chapo »

Hello Jarkko,

Is there any hope for Belgium in 2013?

Best Regards,
Kristin
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Hope for Belgium?

Post by jarkko »

I can't comment on individual countries - the tour itinerary is still under construction - , so everybody in Europe has to wait patiently.
I will merge all other Hope for xxxxx threads to this one, and the answer can be seen here! :razz:
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
BEATRIZ SALLES

Re: Hope for Belgium?

Post by BEATRIZ SALLES »

Patient wait doesn't mean ... no.... is this maybe a .... Finish yes...????? ;-) ;-)
2008 Paris. 2009 Barcelona. 2010 Marseille. 2012 Ghent. Verona. Barcelona. Lisbon. 2013 Antwerpen, Berlin, Pula.
Rodin

Hope for Bolton

Post by Rodin »

Is there any chance he will play at the Bolton Festival?
Misunderstood
SuzanneT

Hope for Central and Eastern Europe?

Post by SuzanneT »

Pleeeeeease ;-) Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Hungary.... :?:
What you have now is what you were, and what you will is what you do now...Buddha
Above the graves of those painful sheds tears for the unspoken words and deeds missed...Elizabeth Harriet Beecher Stowe
cohenadmirer

Re: Hope for Bolton

Post by cohenadmirer »

Bolton UK?
Waiting for the miracle !
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
Wimmer

Re: Hope for Europe? (Several threads merged)

Post by Wimmer »

Hi Suzanne!

I'm sure he will come !!!!
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT »

Wimmer wrote:Hi Suzanne!

I'm sure he will come !!!!

Hi,
...hope for us ;-)
What you have now is what you were, and what you will is what you do now...Buddha
Above the graves of those painful sheds tears for the unspoken words and deeds missed...Elizabeth Harriet Beecher Stowe
Rodin

Re: Hope for Bolton

Post by Rodin »

Rodin wrote:Is there any chance he will play at the Bolton Festival?
:D
Phoenix Nights
Misunderstood
BloodBrother

Post by BloodBrother »

Without asking for an especific country... do we know if they are actually thinking about a "long" European tour or only some random important cities/capitals?

Thanks, and fingers crossed for Barcelona :P
FatherDougal

Post by FatherDougal »

Any truth to the rumour, that Mr Cohen et al will be playing at the 10th Anniversary of Electric Picnic,
in early Sept 2013?
Well, Ted, as I said last time, it won't happen again.
Diane

Post by Diane »

FatherDougal wrote:Any truth to the rumour, that Mr Cohen et al will be playing at the 10th Anniversary of Electric Picnic,
in early Sept 2013?
That might work in well with the planned walking weekend:-) It'd be marvellous if he did another Festival in the UK or Ireland, after the success and electric atmosphere of The Big Chill and Glastonbury in 2008.
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Diane wrote:
FatherDougal wrote:Any truth to the rumour, that Mr Cohen et al will be playing at the 10th Anniversary of Electric Picnic,
in early Sept 2013?
That might work in well with the planned walking weekend:-) It'd be marvellous if he did another Festival in the UK or Ireland, after the success and electric atmosphere of The Big Chill and Glastonbury in 2008.
I remember a similiar rumour earlier this year about Leonard playing the EP this year. I personally though would prefer Leonard indoors in Ireland next year. Unfortunately the only venue big enough for him here is The O2 although I'd love a smaller venue like The Grand Canal Theatre aka The Bord Gais Energy Theatre (I HATE that name). No chance of it happening there though as capacity is only 2200 but it would be a fab venue for Leonard................
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

musicmania wrote:I personally would prefer Leonard indoors in Ireland next year. Unfortunately the only venue big enough for him here is The O2...
Dublin has been very well served by recent tours and, after 4 shows in 2012, you might expect it to be someone else's turn in 2013. However, I have a sneaky suspicion there will be at least one show at the O2 - but ideally also one in Belfast and maybe other cities as well.

Wendy
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
musicmania wrote:I personally would prefer Leonard indoors in Ireland next year. Unfortunately the only venue big enough for him here is The O2...
Dublin has been very well served by recent tours and, after 4 shows in 2012, you might expect it to be someone else's turn in 2013. However, I have a sneaky suspicion there will be at least one show at the O2 - but ideally also one in Belfast and maybe other cities as well.

Wendy
If Ireland was passed this time you would have no complaints from me Wendy as I know how lucky we have been here already! Yes Belfast and other cities would be nice.
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”