Signet Ring

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
leonardthecat

Re: Signet Ring

Postby leonardthecat » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Those Saint's bracelets are widely available. Cheap £1 shops and charity shops sell them here. (Scotland). If you really want one they are very cheap on eBay too.
Mabeanie1

Postby Mabeanie1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

leonardthecat wrote:Those Saint's bracelets are widely available. Cheap £1 shops and charity shops sell them here. (Scotland).
We must be a heathen (or staunchly Protestant??) lot here in the Midlands then because I have never seen one in the £1 or charity shops. In fact, I had never seen one period until Leonard started wearing his!

Wendy
leonardthecat

Postby leonardthecat » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Mabeanie1 wrote:
leonardthecat wrote:Those Saint's bracelets are widely available. Cheap £1 shops and charity shops sell them here. (Scotland).
We must be a heathen (or staunchly Protestant??) lot here in the Midlands then because I have never seen one in the £1 or charity shops. In fact, I had never seen one period until Leonard started wearing his!

Wendy
Wendy, I can pick you one up if you want one. British Heart Foundation had a few metallic ones for £1.99.
My grandaughter has one near identical to one I saw LC wearing. She also got a few with boy bands on. UUrggh. M.

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”