Page 5 of 9

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:35 pm
by andrea
Hi all, could not make in time these days to write the detailed newsletter

Be patient by latest end of august I will send you all details.

For now just a short note.
23.09 from 19.30 - until max . 23.30 Hp3 BAR in Verona- for those registered to Aperitivo/Buffet
24.09 at 9.45 meeting in near Arena in front of GRAN GUARDIA for those registered for english guided walking sightseeing in town, with an authorised guide . start tour 10.00 h
24.09 from 18.30 - self service BREK near Arena (good italian self service restaurant) - we have our own reservered room - for those registered and some late comers from the Forum
25.09.at 19.30 Pizza evening at Pizzeria San Matteo church (now Pizzeria) - for those registered - Pizza menu
Details and costs you can read than i my email, but we got very good treatments for our meet-ups :D


I suggest to consider for all forum members at any time Hp3 Bar a very good meeting point. Edy the owner loves good music, it is a music bar and he said that the cohenites are mostly welcome there :D

Those in Verona on 21.09, can attend there a beautiful concert evening there with a good singer from croatia (he told me the name but dont remember her name, sorry)

I will send you all the partecipant list in time, but everyone knows for what you have registered ;-)

Ciao e saluti, see some of you in Ghent soon :D - have a good summer
Andrea

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 pm
by Last Years Man
Hi Andrea,

I'm very late I know but is there any chance of my wife and myself joining the pre concert get together in BREK?
We arrive into Venice from Dublin Monday morning; a consequence of the change in date.
The trip is a 60th birthday present from my wife to myself. I will of course be at the Dublin concert two weeks previously.

Many thanks,

Aidan

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:11 pm
by andrea
Hi Aidan, OK of course, you and your wife are welcome !

I will add you on our list , send me a pm with your email address, so I send you the programme later in august with newsletter to particpants.
Ciao
Andrea

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 pm
by lizzytysh
Hi Andrea ~

How much per person is the guided tour, so we can plan accordingly for it?

Thanks!


~ Lizzy

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 pm
by lindyasimus
I will be arriving on 23rd Sept with a friend. We'd love to catch up at a meetup if there is room. Please add me to the email list or let me know if there is something else I need to do to register.

Thanks for this marvelous forum. You do great work! ;-)

Lindy

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:34 pm
by andrea
Hi Lizzy a short reply to your question: : it is max. 5 Euro p. person calculated on base of confirmed partecipants number .

For all: I kindly ask those who have confirmed to partecipate not to change if possibile, as it is a big work . I confirmed already to the guide the partecipations and we had to find a second guides to make 2 groups.


Thank you for your comprehension . With my following newsletter (within 30. august) you get all the last info┬┤s you need.

Bye
Andrea

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:38 pm
by andrea
lindyasimus wrote:I will be arriving on 23rd Sept with a friend. We'd love to catch up at a meetup if there is room. Please add me to the email list or let me know if there is something else I need to do to register.

Thanks for this marvelous forum. You do great work! ;-)

Lindy

OK Lindy, please send me an PM with your email address, so I can insert you and your friend, please indicate also where you come from.
The meet-up on 24th sept. before the concert is still possibile, for the others I have to check availability .
Anyway with my newsletter by the end of the month I let you know. If you do not receive it, let me know.

Ciao
Andrea

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 am
by moonglum
Dear Andrea,
sorry to be so late, there were troubles with rescheduling our visit in Verona.
Can you put us on the list (Karin and me) for the BREK meeting at 18:30?
Thank you so much!
CHristian

P.S. Thank you Regina for sending to me this link

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 am
by andrea
Dear Christian and Karin,

OK done,
see you at the meetup before the concert
ciao
Andrea

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:00 am
by andrea
hi to all,

the concert in Verona start late at 21.00 h (9 pm), so if it lasts 3- 3,5 hours it is getting midnight, half past midnight. I will do my best to find a place for after concert meet-up, but it will be very difficult.
In Lucca 3 years ago, we did not find a place, in Venice we had to walk a long distance and it closed down soon after we have arrived....but I will ask in different places....but in Verona is also a curfew problem .
If I find some places, I will put them in the forum and send the registered partecipants a note.
Enjoy the tour (wherever you go before Verona). GENT (for us on 12.8 ) WAS PHANTASTIC :D !!!
Arrivederci a Verona
Andrea

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:38 pm
by Crisfree
Hi Andrea!

does everybody know the Verona concert is on 24th?

I'll be there on 22th evening and very happy to meet you all at the meetup.

Ciao
Cristina

Re: Verona meet-up in september Update 22.8

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:06 pm
by andrea
HI to all partecipants, I have sent you the Verona programme tonight, some failure message came back, please:
pstubbs
cristel.weller
bruno tschupp
christian applet

do send me the correct mail, yours came back.

THE POST CONCERT MEET-UP CAN TAKE PLACE, THE BARS (AT LEAST ONE) HAS CONFIRMED TO KEEP OPEN AFTER THE CONCERT , i DID WRITE IT ALL IN THE PROGRAMME.
See you
Andrea
andrea wrote:hi to all,

the concert in Verona start late at 21.00 h (9 pm), so if it lasts 3- 3,5 hours it is getting midnight, half past midnight. I will do my best to find a place for after concert meet-up, but it will be very difficult.
In Lucca 3 years ago, we did not find a place, in Venice we had to walk a long distance and it closed down soon after we have arrived....but I will ask in different places....but in Verona is also a curfew problem .
If I find some places, I will put them in the forum and send the registered partecipants a note.
Enjoy the tour (wherever you go before Verona). GENT (for us on 12.8 ) WAS PHANTASTIC :D !!!
Arrivederci a Verona
Andrea

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 pm
by andrea
Crisfree wrote:Hi Andrea!

does everybody know the Verona concert is on 24th?

I'll be there on 22th evening and very happy to meet you all at the meetup.

Ciao
Cristina

YES it is on 24th at 21.00 h.
Yes please , you can of course join our meet-up at BREK self service Piazza Bra from 18,30 h ....see you there.
Andrea

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:00 am
by pironi
I will be there, too! Great to see you all :!: :!: :!:

Pietro.

Re: Verona meet-up in september

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:07 am
by andrea
Hi Pietro,

we look forward to see you in Verona :-)

ciao
Andrea