Pre-sales to Dublin and Belfast

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
WALKER1234

Re: Pre-sales to Dublin and Belfast

Postby WALKER1234 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi I am really confused. Is this going to be an end seating stage or a stage in the middle - as they seem to be selling seats in the East stand which would appear to be behind the stage?? I'm worried as I managed to get front row seats and now I'm not even sure if they even are front row??? Please help me!
Mabeanie1

Postby Mabeanie1 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:02 pm

newhnanot wrote:hi again... first of all thanx jarkko ... really!

next, i asked this, a few minutes ago, but i'm really freaking out now
that the seats i got are to much on the side.... and that we (me and my girlfriend)
will have a bad view...
(we're comming just for the show from israel...)
so if anyone know how many seats there is in the rows of the ground floor (attended in another show at the odyssey)
please let me know...
I sent an e-mail to the Odyssey box office to ask them where my seat was but I haven't had a reply yet. You could do the same - boxoffice@odysseyarena.com

First one to find out where seats 49-50 are can post the information here!

Wendy
WALKER1234

Postby WALKER1234 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:11 pm

49 and 50 are at the end of the Row (50 seats on the floor)
dirtydozenuk

Postby dirtydozenuk » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Got my ticket - row 12. Could be better but ah well I'm just delighted to have got my ticket sorted!! Bring it on!! :D
swan13

Postby swan13 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:52 pm

WALKER1234 wrote:Hi I am really confused. Is this going to be an end seating stage or a stage in the middle - as they seem to be selling seats in the East stand which would appear to be behind the stage?? I'm worried as I managed to get front row seats and now I'm not even sure if they even are front row??? Please help me!
Walker1234, the box office have advised me end stage seating so you should be ok.
50 seats in each row seat seat 35 is first aisle seat to the left hand side if looking at the stage therefore seat 50 is the last seat on that side. Box office number is 028 9073 9074 if you need more info.

Liz
"Should've got in the car"
keoghski

Postby keoghski » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm assuming that tickets go on sale at 9am GMT Saturday for Dublin or is it earlier???
annmarie

Postby annmarie » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:21 pm

Could some of you lucky people who have got their tickets for Belfast please tell me if you can choose seat, row, block etc.
I'm planning on going to one of the Dublin shows, so not sure how Ticketmaster will allocate.
How easy was it to get your tickets? I've registered etc with Ticketmaster, but imagine it will be a frantic surge to buy on the day.
Can't wait for July. It will be hard to better Kilmainham, even if it rained for most of the night!! :)
Thanks for such a fantastic site.
tinderella

Postby tinderella » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 pm

I hope we get information before midnight tonight as I am working saturday and i am depending on my daughter to be able to do it, so hopefully we get the presale info by midnight .
daka

Postby daka » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Hello to you Jarkko, and thanks for all the helpful organization!

Could you please clarify one thing for me. When I purchased Ticketmaster (advanced booking) for Dublin, last year) they delivered the tickets to my Irish address because my credit card address is in Ireland. There was no problem because I was able to sell two extra tickets through this site. When I booked tickets in New York, however, and could not attend there was a nightmare because I was expected to arrive in person with ID and credit card to pick up the tickets on the day of the event. Can you confirm, by chance, that if I buy Dublin tickets again with my Irish credit card that they will mail them to my Irish address. From a previous announcement you made regarding this issue it seems that perhaps all internet tickets have to be picked up at the venue.
If you become the ocean you will not become seasick....Jikan (aka Leonard Cohen)

It's comin' from the feel that this ain't exactly real, or it's real, but it ain't exactly there! . Jikan
confetti

Postby confetti » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:42 pm

WALKER1234 wrote:Hi I am really confused. Is this going to be an end seating stage or a stage in the middle - as they seem to be selling seats in the East stand which would appear to be behind the stage?? I'm worried as I managed to get front row seats and now I'm not even sure if they even are front row??? Please help me!
Walker the stage is at the end, I haven't been to one of the concerts where there are so many seats sold on the east side, but a few of my friends have. Just lately I got a friend tickets for the Killers and they were in the east block I was concerned they were going to be awful but they came in the day after and told me they were wonderful seats. I would say as long as you were quite high up you would be grand, too low down and you are in danger of being behind an amp or some other pieces of equipment. What are your block seat and row numbers and I will let you know where they are.
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
jarkko
Site Admin

Postby jarkko » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

I don't have the times for the Dublin presale yet. Waiting for info from AEG.

Daka: Ticketmaster US used "Will Call" system for the North American pre-sales. As far as I understand this restriction is not used for European pre-sales (if you read messages in other threads, people have printed e-tickets, or are expecting to have the tickets mailed to their home addresses etc.). I guess every seller uses its own options.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
George.Wright

Postby George.Wright » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:07 pm

This is excellent news for Belfast and for me, thank you Jarkko, you are a magician........

Georges.
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.
kieronon

Postby kieronon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Jarkko, I can't see the threads containing the Dublin or Belfast presale info. I can see that people have already used the info to purchase tickets for Belfast, I'd rather go to the Dublin gig but I am just concerned because I can't find the Belfast info which i presume is posted somewhere.

Thanks a lot
Kieron
jarkko
Site Admin

Postby jarkko » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm

The pre-sale threads are at the top on this page: viewforum.php?f=35
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
kieronon

Postby kieronon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Cheers, thanks a lot. If this this gig is even half as magical as the Kilmainham gig I'll be happy.

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”