Sharon Robinson in Manchester

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
HelenD

Sharon Robinson in Manchester

Post by HelenD »

Sharon was absolutely amazing.

Band on the Wall is a small venue and when we arrived there were no seats left. However, more seats appeared and were placed at the front and we managed to grab two and get right in front of the centre stage :D

Sharon performed on her own, with no support or musicians. She played keyboard and had some technical equipment on which she recorded and played layers of voice and sound.

I have only seen Sharon before at an LC concert but on her own she has such a wonderful voice. All the songs were very clear and pure emotion.

After the gig, she came out and chatted and signed stuff.

If you get a chance to see her on this tour, I would highly recommend it.
Janetld

Re: Sharon Robinson in Manchester

Post by Janetld »

I agree with all you say, Helen, it was a stunning performance from Sharon. I particularly enjoyed The Letters and Take The High Road, although I did enjoy all of her music.

The venue suited Sharon's voice and style perfectly, the audience so appreciative, and Sharon so charming. All in all a perfect evening, well recommended to anyone who is able to get to any of the forthcoming dates.

Return to “Related Artists”