Sharon Robinson returns to Europe

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
jarkko
Site Admin

Sharon Robinson returns to Europe

Post by jarkko »

According to Eastway, the Finnish concert organizer, Sharon Robinson is coming back to Europe in August.
Her concert in Helsinki at the Savoy Theater will be on August 14. The tickets will be available this Saturday.

Unfortunately many Finnish activists will be at our LC Event in Amsterdam during that weekend so this time we miss Sharon :(
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Goldin

Re: Sharon Robinson returns to Europe

Post by Goldin »

So, no pre-presale for those of us who are missing Amsterdam, Jarkko?

****So many Finnish activists will be in Amsterdam that we wouldn't get a decent number of presale reservations. I'm sure best seats can be picked up if you buy tickets when the public sale opens at 9 am on Saturday. If you want, I can also buy tickets on behalf of you and your friends - if you decide to come to Helsinki (but it would be great to have you in Amsterdam with us) / Jarkko****
pe swijngedouw

Post by pe swijngedouw »

thanks for this great news,
(but tisketmaster or sherpa, sellers of previous SR-concerts, haven't announced any dates yet)
i hope she will be coming back to gent or antwerp, or - even better - brugge ; no matter where, i'll be so happy to see her again.
pe
... precisely ...
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Ticket link for Helsinki:
http://www.ticketmaster.fi/event/178379 ... eSeatMap=1

(Updated on April 16)
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

Maybe she can hop over to Amsterdam ...
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Hartmut wrote:Maybe she can hop over to Amsterdam ...
That would be just perfect for so many of us .....!!

Otherwise I think it is unlikely that I will be able to catch her as we are away for most of August but I am delighted to hear that she will be coming back to Europe in the near future.

Wendy
Wybe
Site Admin

Post by Wybe »

Good idea, I have already contacted her :)

Wybe
2008 -- Brugge, Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Helsinki, Oberhausen, Rotterdam -- 2008
2009 -- Antwerpen, Venice, Barcelona .-- 2009
2010 -- 2 x Gent, Lille, 2x Las Vegas, -- 2010
2012 -- Gent, 2 x Amsterdam, Dublin, Verona -- 2012
2013 -- Pula, Rotterdam -- 2013
-- +++ https://www.icantforget.nl -- +++
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

Thank you, Wybe!
terok

Post by terok »

I believe the tickets are sold by Ticketmaster, so the link in English would be http://www.ticketmaster.fi/event/sharon ... eSwitch=on
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Thanks, Tero. The seller was changed at the last moment. I updated the link also in my message earlier in this thread.
This is the ticket page (in English). You may select the seats yourself.
http://www.ticketmaster.fi/event/178379 ... eSeatMap=1

Return to “Related Artists”