Hattie Webb's new album: "To The Bone"

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
jarkko
Site Admin

Hattie Webb's new album: "To The Bone"

Post by jarkko »

The campaign for Hattie's solo record has now gone live.
Use this link to complete information & video
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/hat ... o-the-bone
'TO THE BONE'
Pre-order my first solo record 'To The Bone' plus goodies

Hi Dear friends,

I am excited to share with you some of my new songs and what I’ve been up to. I have been writing this record for a year and have begun the recording process. This is an invitation to get on the Bone-train early on and be with me for this journey of making my first solo album. I can’t wait to share it with you!

I met sound-engineer-extraordinaire Marcel van Limbeek two months ago and am very chuffed to be working with him on my record. We have a dream to get in the studio with musicians and play live to capture it all fully. Here’s where you come in. By pre-ordering my album, or any other juicy bits you fancy, it enables us to pay musicians, studio time, cover the mixing & mastering costs and bring this record to life.

We are aiming to hit our target by 31st December. If we crazily reach our goal then all the more exciting because we will have a budget to get this show on the road, travel to see you and play live for you in 2016!

It is a changing music industry today and we as artists find ourselves open to new paths for our music to travel from our hearts+minds out to the people who count. These new songs have led me to go deeply within and it feels a little like teetering and dangling on cliffs by putting them out there. But I hope and believe great things can come from being brave.

This amazing Pledge format enables me to embrace the changes, becoming adaptive and being closer to you. To quote the gifted Rachael Yamagata, who has run great campaigns on Pledge, this is “my new fav way of returning the artist and fan direct to the driver’s seat – that means YOU and ME.”

So here’s how you can be part of this:

Make a pledge.
You can pre-order the digital album and you will receive it in advance of release downloaded straight to your iPhone, computer and Flintstone brick. You are now part of the team and have access to all the behind-the-scenes shenanigans. If you see anything else that takes your fancy in the shop below, go for it.

Link and authorize your Facebook and Twitter.
You become the voice of this project. Reach out to your lovely friends, family and next door neighbours. (Unless you’d rather leave the neighbours out of it.)

Juicyness.
Over the course of making this album you get more and more succulent stuff via your ‘all access pass’.

Reaching the moon.
If we make our goal, 5% of any further pledges will go to the Born Free Foundation. It is a charity very close to my heart, supporting the freedom and safety of wild animals. Inspiring and majestic and our great teachers.

Ding dong the postman is here.
Once we make our target, we are going to work our socks off and pump our heart muscles to complete the record by the end of February! Then artwork and printing takes place and we will get these deliveries in your boxes asap.

My heartfelt thanks for your support. Hope to see you soon down the road!
Hattie xx
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
asta

Re: Hattie Webb's new album: "To The Bone"

Post by asta »

Love the campaign video, Hattie, with some of your live performance. I have pledged ! I'm sure thousands of LC fans will support you, and enjoy your new songs.
HugoD

Post by HugoD »

When they joined the LC Word tour I started listening to there own music and got hooked. Attended a concert last year (Utrecht) and that was great to. This solo project of Hattie looks very promissing and I can't wait to hear it!

Therefore I've pledged to :D , The score is now 23% after 3 days, not bad but it will not be "a walk in the park" to reach 100% bij the end of December.

I also believe that there are thousands of LC fans who have a "soft spot" for the Webb Sisters ( I certainly have ;-) ) and/or Hattie. But it will only happen if words turn into action. So let's make it happen!
Lille 2010, Dublin 2012, Mannheim 2013, Rotterdam 2013, Montréal 2017
Happiness is just the side effect of a meaningful life.
Franks

Post by Franks »

Currently 103 people support this project by making a pledge.
Come on people, we can do better than this.
Surely there are more Cohen fans willing to support Hattie.
The cheapest pledge is a mere 10 pounds (14 euros).
Frank.
Cheshire gal

Post by Cheshire gal »

I pledged, and am really looking forward to Hattie's album. I think she and her sister Charly are wonderful artists and gave us so much pleasure during the tour. I hope it is a great success.
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
asta

Post by asta »

Great to see Hattie's pledges are now at 117 - 27% of her total.
BUT - come on LC fans - 117 out of the thousands who have enjoyed Leonard and the band over 5 years on tour. As FRANKS suggests - "Come on people, we can do better than this!" Apparently the harp that Hattie is playing on the record - and in her video - was a special gift from Leonard as a thank you. Here is Hattie's message - and video - and store ..... http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/hat ... o-the-bone
Mkevenson

Post by Mkevenson »

asta wrote:Great to see Hattie's pledges are now at 117 - 27% of her total.
BUT - come on LC fans - 117 out of the thousands who have enjoyed Leonard and the band over 5 years on tour. As FRANKS suggests - "Come on people, we can do better than this!" Apparently the harp that Hattie is playing on the record - and in her video - was a special gift from Leonard as a thank you. Here is Hattie's message - and video - and store ..... http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/hat ... o-the-bone
Asta, I read it at 92%. with 10 days to go. Always hard the last few.

Mark

Return to “Related Artists”