"Positive comments only" thread.

Leonard Cohen's previous album (January 2012)
Vicomte

Re: "Positive comments only" thread.

Post by Vicomte »

Ha ha, OK, I know I shouldn't but I am strutting around like a peacock and inwardly chanting "told yer, told yer" :lol: The writing was on the wall wasn't it ;-) A brilliant (almost) 3 year tour which we now know absolutely thrilled Leonard must have grabbed his very soul. How does someone not want to repeat such adulation. The money earned on the last tour, is no longer a necessity but as I said elsewhere, you cannot buy what was witnessed during the last tour and any person living would love to have "some more of that". I kind of lean towards the CD being the last piece to ensure the tour but.........

So come Monday, on yer marks............and another case of, better get some dates booked, could well be the last chance we'll get. Oh, L.C does these farewell gigs far better than Cream, or the Stones ;-) No mention of farewell, just let's the fans think as such :lol:
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones

Return to “OLD IDEAS”