The Muse of Laboratory lithograph as giveaway with CD!

Leonard Cohen's previous album (January 2012)
BEATRIZ SALLES

Re: The Muse of Laboratory lithograph as giveaway with CD!

Post by BEATRIZ SALLES »

A couple of inspiring muses are hanging on Barcelona and Andorra walls!
Nice having such a kind spread of friends all around the world!
Thank you!
2008 Paris. 2009 Barcelona. 2010 Marseille. 2012 Ghent. Verona. Barcelona. Lisbon. 2013 Antwerpen, Berlin, Pula.
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

mutti wrote: The strange thing is the one I sent off first on February 15th to Dublin still hasn't made it although all the others were recieved within a couple weeks or less.
Lucky I have one extra....
I love the poster and will frame it soon.
Cheers! Leslie
It's really odd that this package didn't make it. I still hope to have good news. Many thanks for thinking of me in the first place and for having the one extra ...

Hopefully the first one will turn up and someone else will benefit.

Mar
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Marie, mine to Bernadine seemed to be lost too, but I did a trace on the package. Seems your postal service attempted to deliver it one day, and of course Bernadine was probably out or working. No notice left on her door, and no second attempt to deliver. My trace showed that it WAS in Ireland. Bernadine checked the post office and sure enough, it was there. She had her daughter pick it up the next day. Perhaps A) Leslie could do a trace on the package and B) you could rip into your local post office! :shock:
FOXWOOD

Post by FOXWOOD »

I collect LC posters - ( A very small collection) and so look at ebay at times to see what is for sale.
In the last few days a copy of "The Muse" sold for $103.00 !
Royal Albert Hall London 1988, Manchester Opera House 18th June 2008,
Manchester Arena 30th Nov 2008, Weybridge 11th July 2009,
Lissadell House 31st July 2010, Dublin 11th & 12th September 2012, London O2 21st June 2013,
Manchester Arena 31st Aug 2013,Leeds 7th September 2013
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

FOXWOOD wrote:I collect LC posters - ( A very small collection) and so look at ebay at times to see what is for sale.
In the last few days a copy of "The Muse" sold for $103.00 !
Hmmm maybe we should get a few copies made of our ones. Easy way to pay for a few concerts in the upcoming tour :lol:

Sometimes I wish I didn't have a conscience as I'd never even consider doing this for real.
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
beatingthelilies

Post by beatingthelilies »

I did not know these posters were so desirable! My local record store had a stack of them as well as a bunch of cool LC bookmarks. I will see if they have any left next time I am in the store.
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Yes, it was given for free, first on eBay went for 15 dollars but now tours are out there asking for ridiculous prices nobody should pay.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Will the ones I promised a Muse to please PM me? I'm feeling a sense of urgency [not from the posts above, as I hadn't read them until just now after I got to this thread to write this posting, but for other reasons] to let you know that you will still be getting it. I will explain why you haven't when you PM me. Now that I have read the above posts, however, I can assure you that not a one is on ebay or any other selling site. There's no way in the world I would do that. They are all in one place, in the storage unit where i have a long table and will use it to work on as I try to get them to you soon. I know it's been a long time :( . I sincerely apologize for the delay.

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Marlene J.

Post by Marlene J. »

I regret seeing this thread so late, I would love to have the lithograph as well. :( But such is life, right? You can't always have what you want, unfortunately. :razz: I've tried searching eBay, but I couldn't find it. (Maybe I'm just horrible at finding stuff there, wouldn't be the first time.) And as I understood it, they are pretty over-priced anyway. Sigh.
2012: Fredriksten Fortress, Halden, Norway

Return to “OLD IDEAS”