Y MADDISON

The Madison Event - before and after
fishfishquaileye

Y MADDISON

Post by fishfishquaileye »

WHY OH WHY MUST WE AGAIN TO CANADA. OH YES it seems strange to have another Event in Canada when we already had Montreal in history many year ago. No Leonard any particular Canada association (but ok "First we take Madison", true that).

Thirdly has the organisers been doggone checked whether there will not be no boxing at the World Famous Madison Square Garden at the same time and also stimulate-anally as I think it will not work together well, and people will,not say "hooray" many times if big ring bell is ringing except if rounds coinsideing with Anthem.

Sixthly say I hell this time to Donkey Only Rule stupid law of New York. This willing not will work in Madison which is big country and we votes everyone bring lots of car with each all, and both types of "car"!!.

Next I insisting we have novel plan called Open Mic session where people can read a novel to themself in front of BIG crowd. I vote that Andy from Derbeyshire in England, United Kingdom be compare or anyone else with beard, like Kelley Lynch.

More good ideas for the month-long Event

1. EGG AND SPOON RACE - all pratcicpiants have to eat egg whilst balance spoon on nose

2. WRITE COMPLETE FILM OR 2 SONG IN 5 MINUTES, LIKE COHEN NORMALLY TAKE. JARRKO WILL MIME TO WINNER

3. HIT PERSON NEXT TO YOU WITH TRADITIONAL CANADIAN THISTLE

4. SAY HELLO TO CATE IN ENGLISH AS WILL CONFUSE HER AS SHE SPEAK ONLY FUNNY FRENCH AND SHE WILL CRY A LOTS, HA HA HA

5. KEEP GO UP TO LIZZIE MADDERSON, "YOU NAME SAME AS COUNTRY" AND THEN RUNNING AWAY FAST.

listen to me and be sucessing.

this EVENT HAS POTENtiaL TO BE one of BEST ONE thiS YEar SO oRGARIMER MARK MY WORD WELL, DO NOT MUCK THIS UP ORIGAMI-ISERS
Cate

Re: Y MADDISON

Post by Cate »

origami ... well that sounds like fun but
I don't like donkeys - they're a bit rude

so your idea's for us, other then the origami involve;

eating eggs, a quick bad writing contest that's already fixed, watching you read a book, the throwing about of our national flower and tormenting Lizzie and myself.
okay, well ...
I suppose those are options.

:neutral: hooray
fishfishquaileye

Cate wrote:origami ... well that sounds like fun but

eating eggs, a quick bad writing contest that's already fixed, watching you read a book, the throwing about of our national flower and tormenting Lizzie and myself.
okay, well ...

The reason we rode donkeys at the New York Event was because we had no choice. There is a ban on motor vehicles there. So there is no need to get all snotty about it. As I remember you insisted on driving your pedal-bike onto the stage, thus spoiling the entire ocassssion. I pray for no repeat in Canada this April when we come together once again to celebrate Jazz Police.
Cate

Post by Cate »

Jazz Police :?

M. Fish, it was a stationary bike, hooked up to a fan, that blew wind chimes
expressing, of course, my poetic outrage regarding non-solar powered highways.

That should have been obvious.

Regardless, I look forward to your 3 hour presentation of 'M. Fish Reading silently from a Book', I can hear the pages turning now.
fishfishquaileye

Cate wrote:Jazz Police :?

M. Fish, it was a stationary bike, hooked up to a fan, that blew wind chimes
expressing, of course, my poetic outrage regarding non-solar powered highways.

That should have been obvious.

Regardless, I look forward to your 3 hour presentation of 'M. Fish Reading silently from a Book', I can hear the pages turning now.

I was that fan. I was very happy you rode me. you can't hear the pages turning now as I haven't stolen the book yet. you are clearly illusional. get the picture?
fishfishquaileye

Re: APOSTROPHE BASTARD

Cate wrote:origami ... well that sounds like fun but

okay, well ...

ONCE MORE BRING YOU SHAME AND DISGRACING TO ALL OF US AND OUR PARENTS AND OUR GRAMMARS BY THE WORD "IDEA'S" YOU USE IN A SENTENCE OF 20 YEARS OF WHOREDOM, IS TIME AGAIN FOR SCHOOL BUT NOT SHORE IT WILL BE AGAIN IN YOUR CASE. CASE DISMISSED. CATE DISMISSED.
Cate

Post by Cate »

grrr.... you are disturbing me from my vacation in which everyone is sleeping - 8:20 and they are all sleeping.

now in fairness here the confusion came from the fact that it seemed possessive - that the ideas belonged to someone (okay ... not really, it's just a bad habit. I see an s I want to put and ' before it.)
fishfishquaileye

Cate wrote:grrr.... you are disturbing me from my vacation in which everyone is sleeping - 8:20 and they are all sleeping.

now in fairness here the confusion came from the fact that it seemed possessive - that the ideas belonged to someone (okay ... not really, it's just a bad habit. I see an s I want to put and ' before it.)
now in fairyness, I imagine you in a pink tutu and holding a magic wand which you can wave over all your posts, and poooof, the apostrophes will be right for ever.
Cate

Post by Cate »

hummmm.... I wonder if there is an app for that

nice tutu btw :D
fishfishquaileye

Cate wrote:hummmm.... I wonder if there is an app for that

nice tutu btw :D
nicer Tutu

Catu tu.jpg