Las Vegas Meetups for Dec 10/11

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Meetups before and after the concerts
donalagata

Re: Las Vegas Meetups for Dec 10/11

Post by donalagata »

grannypoe,
Excellent idea ... in regard to inviting the band...
count me in :D
donalagata
(Donna)
its4inthemorning

Post by its4inthemorning »

Grannypoe,

Wife and I are arriving late pm 12/9 for 12/10 concert. Are staying at Caesars until morning of 12/2. Would be interested in meeting some LC fans night of 12/9, and any time 12/10 and 12/11. Could you kindly add us to your list?

Thanks so much,

Curt
2010 DECEMBER 10 - CAESARS COLOSSEUM, LAS VEGAS / 2012 SEPTEMBER 28 - L'OLYMPIA, PARIS
2012 OCTOBER 3 - PALAU SANT JORDI, BARCELONA / 2012 DECEMBER 13 - K-ROCK CENTRE, KINGSTON
2013 APRIL 6 - RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, NEW YORK CITY / 2013 JULY 9 - PIAZZA NAPOLEONE, LUCCA
2017 NOVEMBER 4-8 - MONTREAL "TOWER OF SONG" CELEBRATION - RIP, YOU GOT ME SINGING!
Grainnemhaoil

Post by Grainnemhaoil »

Thanks for organising this. Travelling solo and arriving Thursday lunchtime. Would love to attend a meet up Thursday evening and post-concert drinks Friday and Saturday. Thanks.
Oh God, The Trees Are Excellent.
Inne

Post by Inne »

I will be arriving on Thursday at about 5pm and I'll stay for both concerts.
I would be very pleased to be counted in for any meet-up, dinner, drinks, etc.
Thanks a lot for organizing this
Ingrid
Silence
and a deeper silence
when the crickets
hesitate
antipodean heart

Post by antipodean heart »

Hi grannypoe!

Thank you for organising this. :D

We're arriving Thursday evening and leaving Sunday afternoon, so we'll be pretty much up for anything that's going on, especially Friday through to Sunday (Thursday participation might be late drinks only).

Hope the essay marking is progressing very quickly and relatively painlessly 8)

Jen and Marcus
2009 Bowral and Venice | 2010 Ljubljana and LVx2 | 2012 Verona | 2013 Sydney, Townsville and.....|
Joe Way

Post by Joe Way »

My wife, Anne & I are arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. Please count us in on the meet-ups. In the past they have involved some of our members bringing guitars and singing LC songs, if there is a spot for that I know that a lot of folks would welcome it. And thanks so much for helping to organize this!

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
Christiane

Post by Christiane »

Hi Patricia,
I´m new to the forum and my husband and I have never attended a meeting with forum members before.
But I´m not new as a fan: we visited our first LC concert in 1976 and a lot more since then.
We'll be arriving in Las Vegas on Dec 10 and we will go to the last show on Dec 11.
So we would like to attend a meeting on Dec10 and/or 11.
Please add our names to your list: Christiane and Detlef (from Germany).

We are looking forward to meeting a lot of LC fans and we thank you, Patricia, for the work you do.
Christiane
mamcglynn09

Post by mamcglynn09 »

Hi there
I'm one of the Irish delegation, probably quite a nmber of us will be there. I wll be arriving late Thursday. Looking forward to concerts and meet-ups on both Friday and Saturday.
Staying on until the next thursday and would love to get out to some of the desert sights with other meet-up friends (but would be too scared to drive. ) Please include me on the list for any social activities.
So... looking forward to this trip.
:)
Marianne09
2008 - Edinburgh; Cardiff; Manchester.
2009 - Liverpool, July 14th; Dublin July 19,20,21st; Belfast July 26th; Barcelona - Sep 21st
2010 - 31st July & 1st August, Sligo ; 21st September, Marseilles; 10th, 11th December, Las Vegas
2012 - 12th; 14th September, Dublin.
Cheshire gal

Post by Cheshire gal »

I also will be attending both concerts. Arriving on the 10th with my son. Would like to join meetup also.

Marie
'...and here's a man still working for your little smile' -Leonard Cohen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
vern.silver

Post by vern.silver »

Myself and friend Joe will arrive Thursday depart the 12th. Include us as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Vern
"Clarence said a striking thing about rowing that I've always valued ... that he liked rowing because you were approaching life backward. You could clearly see the past, and you glanced quickly at the future over your shoulder.' Jim Harrison.
SCDreamer

Post by SCDreamer »

Hi, I am totally new to this forum. My husband and I have tix for the Dec 10 show, and we are beyond excited. This will be our first time to see LC in concert, although I have loved his lyrics and music forever. I wonder if we can be a part of the group after the show?

Leslie and Wayne
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Absolutely, Leslie and Wayne... of that you can be sure!! I'm so excited for you seeing Leonard for the first time. Indescribable. All your very best attempts will still not hit the mark.

Welcome to this wonderful Forum :D !!

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
sweetsleep

Post by sweetsleep »

Hello All,

I am so excited I get to see Leonard again. I am arriving on the 10th, and have tickets to both concerts. Please include me in all planned activities.

Lizzy, we met at the Ft. Lauderdale show,right before my knee surgeries.

Look forward to meeting all of you.

Nancy
Anne R

Post by Anne R »

We (Knut and I) are arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. Please count us in on the meet-ups! And thanks for organizing this :-)
1976 Oslo | 1979 Oslo | 1985 Oslo x 2 | 1988 Oslo | 1993 Oslo | 2008 Manchester, Oslo, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Helsinki | 2009 New York, Langesund, Barcelona | 2010 Oslo, Helsinki, Las Vegas x2 |2012 Helsinki, (Verona)| 2013 Oslo
andrea

Post by andrea »

we too go sooooooo far for beauty :oops:
dear patricia/ granny poe, please count us in.
we will arrive thursday late afternoon and leave sunday night or monday very very early in the morning.
thanks for organizing a meetup, see you, we are very excited :D
Andrea & Marco
1976 june Zürich (both evenings)
2008 july london - july loerrach - july lucca - october berlin - october milan - november london
2009 july koeln - august venice - september barcelona
2010: july salzburg - september florence- - december las vegas
2012: august ghent - september berlin - verona
2013: august pula - august Zürich

Return to “The World Tour 2010 Meetups”