Jarkko or anyone who can respond: Photos of Dylan-Cohen

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Quasand

Jarkko or anyone who can respond: Photos of Dylan-Cohen

Post by Quasand »

Are there any photos available anywhere of Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen together. Has anyone ever taken a picture of them side by side at any musical event from the 60s up to now?
Kush

Post by Kush »

Don't know about LC and Dylan....but here's Bob & Bruce for any who may be interested. This one's a keeper..

http://www.spl-messages.net/ubbthreads/ ... 14&fpart=1
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

You're right, Kush.....a definite keeper! Very recent, too :) . And, of course, looking at this great shot of Bob [and Bruce's look of joy and admiration], I feel guilty for anything said or implied, negatively, by me about Bob. His music and lyrics awakened a whole part of me many years ago. His latest album sounded better after I began listening again awhile back [but then stopped]. If I keep doing it, periodically, I may get to the point with it that you're at 8) .

~ Lizzy
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I have not seen any photos of Leonard & Bob but who knows...
Kush

Post by Kush »

Springsteen was tickled pink to have Dylan onstage and stared at him with pretty much the same expression seen here frozen on his face the entire song (Highway 61). Dylan forgot he had to sing into a mic (now who else could do that?) and was completely indecipherable in the beginning - even by his standards :D - until Springsteen leaned over and whispered the obvious.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

That's a priceless anecdote, Kush :D . Bringing your mentor and hero up to standard :wink: ~ they musta had a lot of backstage laughs over it, after the concert :lol: .

Return to “Comments & Questions”