Things I can learn from a bitch.

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Heretic

Things I can learn from a bitch.

Post by Heretic »

If you have something to say, post.

If you have nothing to say, post.

If in doubt, post.

If someone asks a question and you don't know the answer, post.

If you are wrong, post and repeat.

If you are still wrong, edit original post, claim a typo, post again.

If you did not go to the meeting, post.

If you cannot manage basic grammar, post.

If you cannot comprehend English, post.

If you haven't posted for half an hour, post immediately.

If you did post in the last half hour, post anyway.

If you have run out of medication, post.

If anyone is in danger of expressing a contrary opinion, post a lot until it goes away.

If all else fails, post.
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

heretic, are you suggesting that none of us post? Boy, are you not the bitch?, if nobody posted YOU could not bitch, and then you would be very mundane. I think that it is time for your lake of fire again, and don't forget the straightjacket to stop you pinging elastic at the back of the class. And see byron on your way OUT.............
Regards, Georges
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.
Helven

Post by Helven »

Posting Lessons
from Heretics and Snakes

If you are full of venom
bite your own tail.
And when you will succeed –
post!

You cannot stretch your neck
to reach your own tail…
Don’t get upset, my friend,
Bite others, hiss – and post!

:roll: :lol:
Yours sincerely,
Helven
Makera

Post by Makera »

What's up with that? :lol: I think it's funny :lol: Some parts could apply to any one of us - and the Heretical Poster - at some or any time...couldn't they? Should one's perceptions of the 'messenger' automatically render the 'message' invalid? :idea:

Helven~ :lol: 8)

Love,
Makera
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

How original, clever, creative, and true, Helven 8) :lol: ! True, too, Makera :) .

~ Lizzytysh
Kush

Post by Kush »

I have come to realize that in his own way Heretic makes some valid points. The message can be valid. I'll see which of the above is relevant to me and make the appropriate attitude adjustment. :D
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

I am going to print this one out. I will now be able to get through the week at my crummy dead-end job. Thanks for the laugh!
Coco

Post by Coco »

Hi Heretic,

I do not think this funny at all. We know who this is directed at. Not only is your post not funny, it is not true either. I feel sorry for you.
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

We know who this is directed at.
In that case it must be true.
Q.E.D.
You really should consider getting an education before posting any further here.
Your levels of idiocy in the last 24 hours have been breathtaking.
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

I agree CoCo, Heretic is a very sad case, but he thinks that he is educated, so that makes it all right. All that schooling in his lake of fire and then to descend on this board with his acid comments. It comes from drinking too much sulphur in the lake.
Georges
Coco

Post by Coco »

Hi Heretic,

"Levels of idiocy"? I'll tell you what "levels of idiocy" is! Your thinking that I would be devastated by your telling me to get "an education before posting any further here".

Q.E.D.

And as for breathtaking, I suggest you look in the mirror at yourself for a change.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Heretic/Partisan ~

People's recognition as to whom your "piece" [I won't go further with that word of description] is written about does not substantiate its accuracy. It does, however, reflect none-too-difficult recognition of "Heretic/Partisan Themes Repeatedly Harangued" by you, and substantiates your obsession ~ reflected in your eyes, as well.

~ Lizzytysh
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

What eyes, if they are the window to HIS soul.....................empty, like his wit.
Georges
Jo

Post by Jo »

Partisan/Heretic, or whoever you choose to call yourself in your denial of your identity (of course we all know exactly who you are):

Your actions in the chatroom last night has led me to realise that the reason you act like an asshole is because you are an asshole.
(asshole: terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous)

I have also come to the on-reflection-not-so-astonishing conclusion that your total obsession with Lizzy is the result of your denial of an irresistible attraction to her whole being and you need to shrug off the resentment, the bitterness and the envy your unrequited passion has led you to.

I know that you won't want to listen to, much less follow, my advice - but I'll give it anyway: Accept your limitations - accept the fact that you're neither the brightest, nor the wittiest, nor the most charming, nor the most attractive man in the forum, the chatroom, or the world. Work with what you've got - even the worst amongst us has some redeeming quality - try finding yours.

Once you've accepted that, you may be able to buy yourself physical relief of your symptoms - or you could aways cut and paste a photo of Lizzy's face onto a blow-up doll.

Sorry Lizzy :lol: - but I think, in the interests of humanity, the time has come to do all we can to put this poor little lost schoolboy with his larger-than-life crush on you out of his misery :roll:

Jo
"... to make a pale imitation of reality with twenty-six juggled letters"
"... all words are lies because they can only represent one of many levels of being"
Sober noises of morning in a marginal land.
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Jo, he hates sucess and popularity and would much rather be disruptive. I'm glad you mentioned the rubber doll, Partisan/Heretic likes them, but they don't last long in the lake of fire.................
Georges

Return to “Comments & Questions”