documentary

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
mamalex

documentary

Post by mamalex »

I thought i read awhile back about a documentary about lc's fan's called"leonard chen folk". this had me gnashing my teeth and pulling my hair as i have long desired to make a film about we diehards. does this film exist or was it one of my vivid dreams?
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Mamalex ~

The thing I remember that relates to that is someone saying [maybe on the Sony board?] that they wanted to make a film ~ or maybe write a book ~ about diehard Leonard fans. No idea whether that's what you're referring to, but I do recall someone posting something to that effect, and getting various kinds of feedback, i.e. whether anyone would really be interested in seeing/reading; whether confidentiality might be an issue for the fans revealing who they are in that kind of detail, whatever the detail was presumed to be; that kind of thing.

~ Elizabeth
mamalex

leonard cohen folk

Post by mamalex »

thanx liz. i thoughtbit must have been on here that i saw it since i visit few other sites. i would love to know if this film is in existence
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I don't think this kind of film has been made. At the Montreal
Event 2000 several participants were shortly interviewed for Canadian
TV but I don't think you mean that documentary. I'm pretty sure
that it's the only one.
Jarkko

Return to “Comments & Questions”