For Byron

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

Avatar: for our purposes here, is in the form of a 'phase.' We are all transients in this etheral community going from one yesterday to another tomorrow. (I hope)
That which we believe today would turn about in our very view on the morrow, making each of us more knowledgeable for discovering the same.
So young Makera, I would say to you, in polite response to your reasonable request, that I shall make it my duty, to instruct young Albert in the ways of JLS, for it was your reference to that collection of ideas and well considered advice, which has prompted me thus.
Byron 'sends his regards.' 8)
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
John the Shorts

Post by John the Shorts »

Byron

Who/What is JLS and what is it's/they're significance with respect to Albert's Tooth

Please clarify for a man with a bad liver and a broken heart who has to cope with warm beer and cold women

JTS
Makera

Post by Makera »

JTS ~

That's "Jonathon Livingston Seagull", old dear. :D The "tooth"? Maybe the 'Bear' will 'bare' all.....
Don't like the sound of those "cold women"; which must have contributed to the other two problems. Try a refrigerator, cut down (for your liver's sake) and... 'cut loose' a bit more often. :lol:
That's the best I can do. :wink:

'Warmest' Regards,

~Makera
John the Shorts

Post by John the Shorts »

Makera

Sorry to cause confusion but "Bad Liver And A Broken Heart" and "Warm Beer and Cold Women" are two of my fave Tom Waits tracks

JTS (BTW That doesn't mean I don't suffer with them :wink: )

Return to “Comments & Questions”