Test to find out what religion is yours

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Cia

Test to find out what religion is yours

Post by Cia »

Now don't take this for more than it's worth, but enjoy the fun :D

http://www.selectsmart.com/RELIGION/

I never knew I was a Neo-pagan (score 100%!) as my parents have tried to give me christian thoughts, and sent me to a catholic school! - seems as if they wasted their time. :shock:

But then again, my english is not that good, so I might have answered completely wrong to some of the questions. :)

BTW: My score of Catholisme 0% 8)

Enjoy the fun and hugs to all from Cia
Paula

Post by Paula »

I was 100% Unitarian Universalism and when I read the text on it it sounds about right to me.
greta

Post by greta »

100% hinduism
Quite suprising i should say although the information about the beliefs suits me very well
margaret

Post by margaret »

I was the same as you Paula, 100% unitarian universalist. It seems to cover such a wide variety of views and include a hell of a lot of tolerant, broadminded people
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Well, I can't seem to get to the quiz itself! I get to the page that describes the jist of the whole thing, but then where do you click for the quiz? All I seem to find is a Discussion Board or something....sure don't need one of them :wink: .
Cia

Post by Cia »

Lizzy, just scroll a little further down the page and the test starts there.

Wait till Jo finds out that I really am a witch 8)

hugs from Cia
The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man almost nothing.
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Ahlllright ~ there we have it!

Mahayana Buddhism @ 100% :!: Includes Pure Land [whatever that is] and Zen [now this is good news :D ].
Neo-Pagan coming in a close second @ 97%!

Glad I didn't waste too much time investigating Scientology ~ 59%
Just can't embrace Mainline - Conservative Christian Protestant either ~ 17%
Don't expect to see me at Morning Mass ~ Roman Catholic @ 14%

However, Paula, if you need someone to round out a service at your Unitarian Universalism service ~ I think I can get by without too much suspician @ 89%

Now, that was fun......where's the wine :lol: ?

~ Lizzytysh
Linda

Post by Linda »

Any 100% Mainline conservative Christian Protestants on this board. :)

Orthodox Judaism 88%
Islam 88%
I knew what I was already but fun to see where I border line, also looks like an interesting website to research further.

I have always liked what Hustan Smith said "If we take the world's enduring religions at their best, we discover the distilled wisdom of the human race".
Linda
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Why am I not surprized, Linda :wink: ? There no doubt are a number of other Mainliners here. I like what Hustan Smith says, too. Great quote. Your second and third percentages [equal in measure] are interesting, too.
linmag

Post by linmag »

Well, that was fun :lol: I came out as 100% Secular Humanist, to my complete non-surprise, or 92% Unitarian Universalist whatever that may be, closely followed by non-theist, which I presume is a newfangled version of atheist expanded to deny the existence of any deity. Finally I know what to put in the 'Religion' box next time the census form comes round :lol:
Linda

1972: Leeds, 2008: Manchester, Lyon, London O2, 2009: Wet Weybridge, 2012: Hop Farm/Wembley Arena
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Linmag ~

And if you live where I live, the conclusion back at the Census office by the Census takers and their bosses will be, "Well, that must be a devil worshipper!" :lol:
linmag

Post by linmag »

On the basis that if you're not with us you're against us?
Linda

1972: Leeds, 2008: Manchester, Lyon, London O2, 2009: Wet Weybridge, 2012: Hop Farm/Wembley Arena
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

:lol: ~ actually, yeah, though I hadn't considered it that way :lol: . I was thinking more along the lines [and, actually, rather closely related] that if there hadn't been a box already created for it, then there could only be one thing it could mean :wink: ....and since "humanism" is generally considered "anti-"G~d, who might be more anti-G~d than the devil? Especially since secular is also considered an opposite of Christian/religious.
witty_owl

Post by witty_owl »

As one who avoids all belief and is extremely suspicious of mainstream religions I answered 20 questions out of curiosity. The website asserted that I was 100% universal unitarian. :o 99% liberal quaker. high scores on buddhism, hinduism, paganism. 7th was the mainstream christian protestants. and lowest scores were catholicism, islam, judaism and jehovas witness at the bottom. :wink:
How come I was not scored as an evil heathen????? :shock:

Cheers Witty owl.
George.Wright

Post by George.Wright »

Religion is unimportant, it is the amount of respect you have in yourself........
Georges
I am a right bad ass, dankish prince and I love my Violet to bits.

Return to “Comments & Questions”