Getting tickets for Lilles and other French shows?

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
sueabbott

Getting tickets for Lilles and other French shows?

Postby sueabbott » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi please can someone clarify exactly how and where tickets that have been bought online via link from site can be obtained.
My money was taken immediately in May and I recall an e mail saying you can pick them up on the day.
Is it that simple? Exactly where do we go and from what time? Is any ID needed?
Advice appreciated :?
Mabeanie1

Re: Getting tickets for Lilles and other French shows?

Postby Mabeanie1 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 pm

sueabbott wrote:Hi please can someone clarify exactly how and where tickets that have been bought online via link from site can be obtained.
My money was taken immediately in May and I recall an e mail saying you can pick them up on the day.
Is it that simple? Exactly where do we go and from what time? Is any ID needed?
Advice appreciated :?
Hi Sue

If you bought tickets via GDP (the link given on the forum) it really is that simple. You need to collect your tickets up from the box office c. 1 hour before the show. The box office is usually well signed at the venue. The e-mail confirmation should tell you what ID is required to collect the tickets but I would take your purchase confirmation e-mail, the credit card you used to purchase the tickets and your passport as any or all of these can be required depending upon local practice.

A word of warning - best not to leave it too late as I remember there were very long lines for tickets at the Nimes show I went to last year.

Hope that helps.

Wendy

Return to “The World Tour 2010”