Zagreb - Special tickets for fans in first rows (now closed)

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Zagreb - Special tickets for fans in first rows (now closed)

Post by jarkko »

Our presale to the Zagreb concert opens on Friday, 6th Nov at 9.00 am (CET).
Here is the link: http://www.ticketpro.hr

UPDATE: Instead of pre-sale we can buy tickets directly thru e-mail: viewtopic.php?p=204234#p204234
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
LEONKA

Re: Pre-sale to Zagreb on Friday Nov 6th

Post by LEONKA »

Jarkko for-sale is for members? Buy a ticket via TICKETPORTAL. com in the first row (center) will be a problem. in Bratislava at the concert I want to be. Please. :(
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

You always has to register to use Webshop option, nothing more. I registered to Ticketpro (and for Eventim for previous shows when I was buying tickets) in 30 seconds, it's very easy and fast.
LEONKA

Post by LEONKA »

tomsakic: I am from Slovakia, so I wanted to ask whether this is for members where they can buy a ticket for the concert, I want to be sure that I get to the concert, thank you. :neutral:
LEONKA.
rickmond

Post by rickmond »

hi all, is that ticketpro link the right one? i'm not seeing any listing for leonard cohen even when i do a search there.
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Yeah, that's the right one. They will sell tickets at their selling points (in music stores, CD shops, travelling agencies) and also on that website. They're selling all other shows from the promotion agency and they will handle Cohen's show.

But indeed, there's nothing yet. The selling is supposed to start on Nov 9. I wouldn't be surprised there will be some delay, as the tour was announced only two days ago, out of sudden, because the French promotor started to sell tickets one month before the schedule.

I am also not sure at all that we will have pre-sale today as the link AEG Live provided is the link to the main index page of their website.
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

tomsakic wrote: I am also not sure at all that we will have pre-sale today as the link AEG Live provided is the link to the main index page of their website.
But it is still possible right? Ticket pro handled the U2 pre-sale for Zagreb and there was simply a password to allow access to the ticket site ... but presumably Jarrko or yourself will get this if it going to happen today???? At some point I will need to go back to my day job!!!!
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
oblivion

Re: Pre-sale to Zagreb

Post by oblivion »

hi tom , ialso have to go to work now, i could´nt do anything ....i was hoping to get a ticket on stage... i did not even manage to register... i´m to nervous now....have a nice day.. i wanted so much to be there..
frankfurt+munic 1976; nuremberg 1988; lörrach, berlin, frankfurt+london 2008;
new york, cologne, venice, istanbul, prague + barcelona 2009
sligo, berlin, ghent, wiesbaden, strasbourg, marseille, hannover, dortmund, warsaw, las vegas 2010
ghent, helsinki, berlin, dublin, verona, paris...2012
oberhausen, mannheim, bruxelles, lucca, hamburg, odense, amsterdam...2013
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Jarkko left last night for the US and will be back in two weeks from now.
I am in handle now for Zagreb, Bratislava, Ljubljana and Moscow presales.
AEG Live has give Jarkko this date and link and that's everything we know. I will write them in an hour or so if nothing happens, but the London office is only getting the date and link, and then forwarding it to this Forum. Also, as this is happening in my city, I will try to get them on the phone later (Tcketpro).
In any case we will be able to buy tickets online as soon they start the sales (it's supposed to be Nov 9), even if there's no presales.
LEONKA

Post by LEONKA »

tomsakic:Thank you very much. :)

LEONKA
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

I wrote to AEG, no reply yet.

It appears that Ticketpro wasn't aware of the pre-sale for Forum members. In any case, pre-sale for Zagreb for Forum members would be very low, if any, and apparently the local promotor is counting mostly on domestic sales.

The sale itself, when it starts, shouldn't be any problem as the same company Ticketpro handled i.e. Bratislava show this Summer and our member from Croatia, JUraj, said it worked perfectly. I registered to the Ticketpro webshop, and it seems that the ticket you buy is in downloadable PDF format, so you only have to print it and it's the valid ticket.
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

Tom, thank you for the update

Marie
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
liverpoolken

Post by liverpoolken »

Tom
....despite my recent emails to you I think of all the cities in the world that would entice me to break my 'no more concerts' promise Zagreb would be the one, with a side visit to Venice of course ......ta ken
Solitudine non é essere soli, é amare gli altri inutilmente - Mario Stefani
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

tomsakic wrote:I wrote to AEG, no reply yet.

It appears that Ticketpro wasn't aware of the pre-sale for Forum members. In any case, pre-sale for Zagreb for Forum members would be very low, if any, and apparently the local promotor is counting mostly on domestic sales.

The sale itself, when it starts, shouldn't be any problem as the same company Ticketpro handled i.e. Bratislava show this Summer and our member from Croatia, JUraj, said it worked perfectly. I registered to the Ticketpro webshop, and it seems that the ticket you buy is in downloadable PDF format, so you only have to print it and it's the valid ticket.
Tom as ever, very helpful .. thanks! Did they say whether it is likely or not that the sale of tickets will start on Monday? Ken, you would be very welcome ... not a bad idea to combine it with Ljubljana either, of course!!!!
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
liverpoolken

Post by liverpoolken »

Paul
The Ljubljana concert is on the holiest day of the year..... St Patrick's Day.....any Irish bars in Ljublijana?....:-)
Solitudine non é essere soli, é amare gli altri inutilmente - Mario Stefani

Return to “The World Tour 2010”