Preface

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
TheSpice-BoxOfEarth

Re: Preface

Post by TheSpice-BoxOfEarth »

"I haven't been this happy..." :D :D :D :D Thank gods for this! Maybe I`ll have finally a change to see my master at the very first time! :D :D :D :D
A cross on every hill
A star, a minaret
So many graves to fill
O love, aren’t you tired yet?

- The Faith, Leonard Cohen
Stamatina

Post by Stamatina »

WHAT SHE SAID^.

O.M.G
"Oh chosen love, Oh frozen love
Oh tangle of matter and ghost
Oh darling of angels, demons and saints
And the whole broken-hearted host
Gentle this soul..."
Evie B

Post by Evie B »

See Jarkko, we told you he wouldn't be able to help himself, he is the world's bestest performer so he is going to want to go on performing, cos he loves us all and we love him. :D :D :D
I am so pleased he is going to have a really good break before going on the road again (if the first concert of the tour is 1st March). My only reservation about wanting him to do more concerts was that he would wear himself out, none of us would want that, we want him to be healthy and happy.

I am SO EXCITED. Even if he doesn't manage to come to the UK, there will be all those wonderful YouTube clips to carry on watching.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Stamatina that Athens finds its way onto the list. Also for Valencia who had such a traumatic evening when Leonard was taken ill, I hope they all get a chance to see him fighting fit this time.

Evie B
...he shows you where to look amid the garbage and the flowers
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT »

Long, long time I was done so happy as a message to my beloved Leonard return to Europe :!: . I hope that I can be part of it, at least once, once you experience the emotions that rush of emotion at his concert ...
Thank you Leonard...!
What you have now is what you were, and what you will is what you do now...Buddha
Above the graves of those painful sheds tears for the unspoken words and deeds missed...Elizabeth Harriet Beecher Stowe
mydoglorca

Post by mydoglorca »

Wonderful!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
1976 Bristol 1979 Birmingham 1988 RAH x 2, 1993 RAH x 2 & Madrid, 2008 Edinburgh, London O2, Cardiff, Bournemouth, RAH 17 Nov, Birmingham, Manchester 30 Nov, 2009 Weybridge, Liverpool, Dublin 19 & 20th,2010 September -Marseille, Tours, Lille, 2012 12 & 14 Aug Ghent,Wembley x22013 O2, Antwerp, Bournemouth, Manchester
LEONKA

Post by LEONKA »

. . . :lol:

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, I believed it, Leonard will have a great tour of the 2010th From the great happiness I will not sleep in the night, I pray that he came to Slovakia.
Jarkko, my heart feels that Leonard will come to Slovakia. Your answer, please. :lol: :razz: :lol: . . .
isolde

Post by isolde »

someday I wish to see a summary of his best world tour 2008 2009 2010 gigs.
(one from lisboa 2009 should be included)

isolde / the real one
bochum (bonn)1979 - dortmund 1980 - oberhausen 2008 - lisboa 2009 - dortmund 2010 - mönchengladbach 2012 - oberhausen 2013
LEONKA

Post by LEONKA »

Jarkko, on tour in 2010, with Leonard and Anjani go?

***No, as far as we know - the band will be the same as 2008-9 / Jarkko
LEONKA

Post by LEONKA »

Isolde,

You have a beautiful wish. This can be nice. I agree. :roll: :D
LEONKA

Post by LEONKA »

Jarkko when I am in Bratislava to buy a ticket for the concert, I would, as a member of the fan club to get a ticket to the Leonard first board,For this we need the code or password? They have such an advantage to the members? Please.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

We don't have the presale info yet, Leonka. The local organizers are doing the presales with their ticket sellers. Zagreb failed to have a real presale at all. Let's see what happens with Bratislava and Ljubljana. Some presales use a password, some not (I guess it depends on the scalper activity in the country in question)
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
LEONKA

Post by LEONKA »

Thank you very much Jarkko .
cathye

World Tour 2010

Post by cathye »

Are all French dates announced? Cathy
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Cathy,
Yes, all dates for France are announced now. Even all European dates are announced:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=19806

The rest of the tour will not have any more European cities.

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
remote1

Post by remote1 »

Maarten wrote: The rest of the tour will not have any more European cities.
Maarten
Is that confirmed now Maarten? Reading Jarrko's past posts I got the feeling that all he knew was that the tour would be leaving Europe after Moscow.
But that does not mean that they will not come back at all in 2010, does it?
"We are so lightly here"

Return to “The World Tour 2010”