PRE-SALE INFORMATION

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

PRE-SALE INFORMATION

Post by jarkko »

Summary of pre-sales

July 30, 10 am - August 1, 10 pm:
Atlanta, Columbus, Chicago, Asheville,
Nashville, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Cleveland

July 31, 10 am - August 8, 10 pm:
New York

August 5, 10 am - August 6, 10 pm:
Durham, Kansas City

August 6, 10 am - August 8, 10 pm:
Ft Lauderdale, Tampa, Philadelphia, San Jose
Different closing time for San José: August 9, 5 pm (local)

All times are LOCAL (of the venue)
The number of tickets available at each pre-sale is limited.
We will have tickets in all price levels.
Ticket limit is 8 per order/member and per venue.

All tickets for member pre-sale will be forced "Will Call". You will have to pick up the
tickets yourself some hours before the concert at the box office of the venue,
and show your ID. The tickets will be given only to the original buyer.

Pre-sale links and passwords are here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=16353

You will need the password! It is announced at viewtopic.php?f=40&t=16353 (the message will be updated!!!) when each of the pre-sale begins [in the most Eastern state] at 10 am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).

Note that the pre-sales may end earlier if all tickets allocated to us are sold out. If so, you may try again when the public sale begins.
On-sale dates and times also at viewtopic.php?f=39&t=16296
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jdhayes

Re: PRE-SALE INFORMATION

Post by jdhayes »

Will buyers outside the USA be able to purchase pre-sale tickets? There was a difficulty last time. Let's hope not this time.
2xDublin 2008, 2xDublin 2009, Berlin, Beacon Theatre 2009, Cardiff, Birmingham, 2xSligo 2010, 3 x Dublin 2012
"You held on to me like I was a crucifix, as we went kneeling through the dark"
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I have emailed the sellers about this to make sure that credit cards from any country can be used. Will let you know.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jdhayes

Post by jdhayes »

Thanks Jarkko. Prompt and efficient as always.
2xDublin 2008, 2xDublin 2009, Berlin, Beacon Theatre 2009, Cardiff, Birmingham, 2xSligo 2010, 3 x Dublin 2012
"You held on to me like I was a crucifix, as we went kneeling through the dark"
MusicCityGypsy

Post by MusicCityGypsy »

I wonder if after the presale if we should create a "meeup" or "city" thread for each show? I remember with Detroit last time we had 3 or 4 different threads (I take credit for accidently creating one without knowing there was one already started :roll:

Cara

***Good point. we will do that (now we have something like that for Europe, and we have merged any new threads to the existing ones to keep the information together! / Jarkko***
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

jarkko wrote: All times are LOCAL (of the venue)
Thank you, Jarkko. This is perfect for handling several cities in different time zones.
Now if only TicketRobber cooperates quickly...
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
curlyjazz

Post by curlyjazz »

I am so excited for the Return to US fall tour. Fearful that I missed my chance because apparently I was living under a rock, I was moments away from booking a Prague ticket. How does one find out about the NY and FL pre-sale? :D
sue7

Post by sue7 »

curlyjazz wrote:I am so excited for the Return to US fall tour. Fearful that I missed my chance because apparently I was living under a rock, I was moments away from booking a Prague ticket. How does one find out about the NY and FL pre-sale? :D
curlyjazz, Jarkko will most likely post the information up on this thread before the pre-sale. Just keep checking in: the link and the password will be there. Jarkko has been meticulous in the past about doing this, so rest assured it will work fine.
Lilifyre

Post by Lilifyre »

Oops! Sorry, you can disregard most of what I asked here. I should have checked the other threads before I posted then :oops: Found the ticket prices.
Thanks for your patience with people like me.
Lili

Ok, I'm relatively new to this forum and haven't been to a concert in ages. I have so many questions, I'm not real sure where to start but here goes.

When you say "all prices will be available" please define what is included in "all prices" Are we talking 2 figures, 3 figures, more? I'm living on SS disability so my funds are limited. I WILL beg, borrow, or steal to get tickets for the St.Louis show, I'd just like to know if I need to skip one bill for a month? (Like $50 or so?) Or will my entire monthly check go for one ticket? Do I need to tell all my relatives to send me $$$ for my birthday in hopes of getting enough for a ticket? Do I rob a bank? I just need to know HOW MUCH!

I assume the venue will be handicap accessable, right? I don't do steps and I'll be using a walker or possibly a scooter or powerchair of some sort. Is that a problem? Will it require me to purchase a more expensive ticket to get a place to accommodate an assistance device? I haven't been to the Fox (St.Louis we're talking about) in literally decades and I'm sure they have made many updates to allow for access.

How far ahead of showtime do tickets need to be claimed? Same day, earlier? I no longer live in St.Louis but will be staying with relatives and need to know when to get there.

Oh, yeah, what is the advantage of getting Pre-sale tickets other than being assured of actually getting a ticket before they are sold out?

Thanks,
Lili
Lili
"Well, that's my story
I admit it's broken and it's bleak
But all the twisted pieces fit
A 1000 kisses deep."
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Welcome Lili.
I assume the venue will be handicap accessable, right? I don't do steps and I'll be using a walker or possibly a scooter or powerchair of some sort. Is that a problem? Will it require me to purchase a more expensive ticket to get a place to accommodate an assistance device? I haven't been to the Fox (St.Louis we're talking about) in literally decades and I'm sure they have made many updates to allow for access.
You should call The Fox directly and ask them these questions before the pre-sale day. Sometimes venues withhold some of these tickets and you can do better buying tickets through the venue.
How far ahead of showtime do tickets need to be claimed?
In the past, you've only been able to pick up your tickets a couple of hours before the show.
Oh, yeah, what is the advantage of getting Pre-sale tickets other than being assured of actually getting a ticket before they are sold out?
That's pretty much the only advantage. Some shows have sold out quickly. Sometimes the pre-sale sells out quickly. So, you try again when the public sale begins.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Lilifyre

Post by Lilifyre »

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give the Fox a call and check on the handicap accessability thing. One way or another, I've just GOT to get to this show.

Lili
Lili
"Well, that's my story
I admit it's broken and it's bleak
But all the twisted pieces fit
A 1000 kisses deep."
hosan

Post by hosan »

Does anyone know if you can buy tickets for a different person in pre-sale or do they have to be in your own name? My son's birthday is on the day of the New York show and I can't think of a better present!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

AEG has confirmed that members from anywhere in the world can buy tickets (now we hope that Ticketsmaster will make the arrangements accordingly!)
You can use any name to order the tickets, but the person whose name is given will have to pick up them personally on the day of the concert and show his/her ID (=WILL CALL tickets!). The card information can be somebody else's. Note that after the reservation the tickets CANNOT be transferred to anybody else!
hosan

Post by hosan »

Thanks - I'll be ready to try my luck on Friday.
cosworth87

Post by cosworth87 »

Hi is there anyway that I can order tickets as soon as they come on sale. I live in UK saw Leonard in Weybridge (Fantastic and magical) now i want to take my lady to see him in Philly or new York. Can you help.

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”