Pre-sale to Barcelona, Bilbao and Madrid (over now)

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
cohenadmirer

Re: PRE-SALE TO BILBAO & BARCELONA & MADRID NOW!!!

Post by cohenadmirer »

Thanks so much Jarkko for arranging this . It worked perfectly and i got seats for barcelona in row 2 ( central ) !

I'm from the wirral ( near liverpool) and am greatly looking forward to the liverpool show. But Barcelona is just about my favourite city and to see leonard there on his birthday is utterly incredible . what's more barcelona is only a 2 hour flight from liverpool , and i've just picked up a return flight for £52 ! Great

Thanks again
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
irae

Post by irae »

row 1 not is too near?

How tall is the scenario?
sueabbott

Post by sueabbott »

Help!!!!-How do you fill out the application-it keeps rejecting my passport no -any tips please? :c :cry:
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

Hi sueabbot

Try your passport number with just the numbers, that worked for me, good luck.

Marie
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi Marie,

I'm at work and impulsively decided to do the Barcelona concert, especially since it's Leonard's 75th birthday. A special birthday, a special city that I've always wanted to see and another magnificent concert! At first I was waivering...then decided to do it...then asked my friends at work to stop me because this is crazy....then thought what the heck, I only live once! Looked like front row seats were open. All going okay until the passport number! PASSPORT NUMBER? My passport's at home! Why the heck do they need my passport number? :( I'll try again when I get home but it may be too late.... :cry: :cry:

However, I'll keep my fingers crossed and be positive and perhaps one seat will still be available close to the front!

I am thrilled that you are going!! :D :D

All the best,
Diana
liverpoolken

Post by liverpoolken »

Flipping heck !

I've just received an email from UPS telling me that my Barcelona tickets are in the post and they should be with me tomorrow.

After last week I thought that the Geman railway system couldn't be beaten for efficiency where all the trains run on time and station platforms are all laid out in numerical order......... but it looks like the Spainards are pretty well organised also. How unlike the dear old UK.

Of course I ain't actually got them get:-)....but I'm still well impressed by them even giving me a proposed delivery date.
Well done Spain!!!

Ta Ken
Solitudine non é essere soli, é amare gli altri inutilmente - Mario Stefani
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

Hi Diana, fingers crossed for you, Marie

I am also very impressed with this speedy service, wow. Great to know the tickets are on their way.
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

ladydi wrote:Hi Marie,

I'm at work and impulsively decided to do the Barcelona concert, especially since it's Leonard's 75th birthday. A special birthday, a special city that I've always wanted to see and another magnificent concert! At first I was waivering...then decided to do it...then asked my friends at work to stop me because this is crazy....then thought what the heck, I only live once! Looked like front row seats were open. All going okay until the passport number! PASSPORT NUMBER? My passport's at home! Why the heck do they need my passport number? :( I'll try again when I get home but it may be too late.... :cry: :cry:

However, I'll keep my fingers crossed and be positive and perhaps one seat will still be available close to the front!

I am thrilled that you are going!! :D :D

All the best,
Diana
I recall Jarkko saying that any number will do when it asks for passport number .. they won't check!
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

liverpoolken wrote:Flipping heck !

I've just received an email from UPS telling me that my Barcelona tickets are in the post and they should be with me tomorrow.
Me too!! At least we got something for our 40 Euros!

Wendy
david.

Post by david. »

i buy tickets from ticketmaster.es and collect them will call all the time and sometimes they don't even ask for the confirmation number at all, just to present the ID/passport you entered and the credit card you used for the purchase

i dunno about when you get them delivered but if you're planning on picking them up at the venue it is VERY important you enter the right number, believe me
lilibule

Post by lilibule »

Hi,
Do you know when will be on sale the Callella de Palafrugell tickets? On the 28th?
Many thanks
david.

Post by david. »

no, not tomorrow

cap roig gardens (and vigo) will go on sale later, presumably after the festival organisers hold a press conference to announce this year's lineup and details
martindonovan

Post by martindonovan »

And what about Cap Roig's prices? Does anyone know it more o less?
Chema

Post by Chema »

Good news, friends: I have the tickets in my hands. I've visited the Fnac... and bingo: Palau St. Jordi, row 6, seat 9 :D :D :D Thanks so much Jarkko!!!!

I guess that the tickets in Cap Roig will be so expensive. In May, the answer about this.
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

david. wrote:i dunno about when you get them delivered but if you're planning on picking them up at the venue it is VERY important you enter the right number, believe me
David,
Appreciate the advice! Paul got my hopes up and I almost tried that but I should be home within the hour and will give it another go...this time WITH my passport number. Thanks again!

Diana

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”