Pre-sale to Barcelona, Bilbao and Madrid (over now)

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
hazey

Re: PRE-SALE TO BILBAO & BARCELONA & MADRID NOW!!!

Post by hazey »

it seems as if the site is down again..
1988 : Madrid / 2008 : London O2 Jul 17 / 2009: Madrid, Bilbao / 2010: Lisboa, Tours / 2012: Paris 2x, Madrid, Lisboa / 2013: Paris, Roma, Brighton
Judy

Post by Judy »

Jarkko ... thank you so much :D :D :D

Luisa ... you are geniale !!! :D :D :D
ScottM

Post by ScottM »

Got into the website, converted to English ok, selected venue and concert ok but only can see half the page so unable to enter any credit card details. My wife is experiencing the same problem on another computer at her office. Anyone else seen this..........
2008: Dublin/London (O2)-Jul 17/London (O2)-Nov 13/London (RAH)/Brighton
2009: Liverpool/Madrid/Barcelona
2010: Sligo x2/Lille/Las Vegas x2
2012: Ghent/Amsterdam/London x2/Dublin Sep 11&12/Paris Sep 28
2013: London (O2) Jun 21/Brighton/Manchester/Cardiff/Birmingham/Amsterdam
kingmob04

Post by kingmob04 »

So painful!! Been trying for one hour. Finally got my tickets for Barcelona, automatic selection... first row!!! Hell yeah!
But really... ticketmaster / ticktackticket in Spain as usual is the worst system ever to buy tickets.
Good luck to all.
david.

Post by david. »

the site just doesn't work right, i have managed to choose tickets a few times with loooooooots of patience but then it crashes
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I am in blind panic here - I have been trying to get tickets for Barcelona since before 10.00 am local time (as has my husband from home) and I've only managed to get on the website once - then it crashed. My tickets and hotel are all booked and I have to go in to a meeting now for the rest of the morning. All I want to do is cry ....

wendy
sander

Post by sander »

All I can say is keep trying! I succeeded in getting through to the Englisg site and after many attempts I got through and have just gotten my tickets confirmed.
2 ticket for 1st row, seat 7 & 8!! :D :shock:
Yipppeeee!

See you there!
Kind Regards
Peter Sander (from Denmark)
mamita1728

Post by mamita1728 »

Mabeanie1 wrote:I am in blind panic here - I have been trying to get tickets for Barcelona since before 10.00 am local time (as has my husband from home) and I've only managed to get on the website once - then it crashed. My tickets and hotel are all booked and I have to go in to a meeting now for the rest of the morning. All I want to do is cry ....

wendy

Me too. I just don't understand why some can get through and others can't!
mamita1728

Post by mamita1728 »

sander wrote:All I can say is keep trying! I succeeded in getting through to the Englisg site and after many attempts I got through and have just gotten my tickets confirmed.
2 ticket for 1st row, seat 7 & 8!! :D :shock:
Yipppeeee!

See you there!
Kind Regards
Peter Sander (from Denmark)
Were you able to pick your seats? Because I could only say what price I would pay. But the site crashed before I could do that anyway! So I still have nothing
marianne.s

Post by marianne.s »

Me too.

I try it since 10 but Mozilla open the page an then crashed.
Explorer doesn`t open the page...
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

You can pick your seats a bit later during the purchase. It opens in a new window and you can see clearly which seats are available and which have been taken (and which are not on sale!).

M (very happy)

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
sander

Post by sander »

It gives you seats and asks if you want to change (which you do't when it's 1. st row!).
At some point during the process, I could not see the middle of the page (personal info or something). Internet explorer didn't show it, but I just pressed "confirm" anyway and moved on in the 3rd or 4th try.
Btw. It's in Barcelone I'll be. See you there.
Peter Sander
mamita1728

Post by mamita1728 »

ScottM wrote:Got into the website, converted to English ok, selected venue and concert ok but only can see half the page so unable to enter any credit card details. My wife is experiencing the same problem on another computer at her office. Anyone else seen this..........
Yep. On at least 6 of my abortive attempts.
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Peter,
I'll be sitting next to you and that's close to the Webb Sisters (but I guess you won't mind that, do you?)

M

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
ScottM

Post by ScottM »

We are still no further forward as can not even see half the page so although have been able to select number of tickets for the venue, there is no access to credit card. Maybe its my computer but understand others are experiencing the same problem. Anyone got any advice..... :(
2008: Dublin/London (O2)-Jul 17/London (O2)-Nov 13/London (RAH)/Brighton
2009: Liverpool/Madrid/Barcelona
2010: Sligo x2/Lille/Las Vegas x2
2012: Ghent/Amsterdam/London x2/Dublin Sep 11&12/Paris Sep 28
2013: London (O2) Jun 21/Brighton/Manchester/Cardiff/Birmingham/Amsterdam

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”