29-May-09 Boston, MA Wang Theatre

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
4thandnowhere

Re: 29-May-09 Boston, MA Wang Theatre

Post by 4thandnowhere »

getting the same error after i select the # of tix. i went to the browadwayoffers.com directly, there it asks for a promo code (tho it looks an offer for AmEx customers?) i enter itwasthehat and it says the code is invalid.
Sorry! The code you have entered is not valid. It may be an invalid code, or it may be because the promotional offer is not yet on sale. Please check the promotional code you received. If you are entering the code as it appears in the promotion, please email us to let us know that it is not working, or call 212-947-8844 to order tickets.
calmerthanyouare

Post by calmerthanyouare »

Worked for me eventually...keep trying!
Merganser

Post by Merganser »

I had to try repeatedly for about 8 minutes, but I finally got a ticket! Row V in the orchestra!

I did not have to enter the fan club password anywhere. I thought that was odd, but hey, they sold me a ticket.

***the password is inserted into the link for some of the sellers! / Jarkko***
FeliciaBOS

Post by FeliciaBOS »

All's well -- the site is now working! Thank you so much Jarkko!!!! Felicia
whiteknux

Post by whiteknux »

Got 'em! 2 tickets Orchestra Row EE. Thanks Jarkko!
porkchopchili

Post by porkchopchili »

Good to go! front row mezzanine! Thanks guys for arranging this once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the Maestro.
Good luck to fellow fans - be patient - I had a lot of glitches right at the top of the hour but rebooting the browser from scratch seemed to help. See you there! :D
the3penguins

Post by the3penguins »

Merganser wrote:I had to try repeatedly for about 8 minutes, but I finally got a ticket! Row V in the orchestra!

I did not have to enter the fan club password anywhere. I thought that was odd, but hey, they sold me a ticket.
The password was somehow in the link I think. I know, because I tried reopening the browser and going directly to the site and it said I didn't enter the password.

Glad it finally worked though! Phew.
RainDog1980

Post by RainDog1980 »

whiteknux wrote:Got 'em! 2 tickets Orchestra Row EE. Thanks Jarkko!
Hey, we will be in the same row!!!! Seats 8-10!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which really ins't until June... but... woooo!!!!!!!!
FeliciaBOS

Post by FeliciaBOS »

Hi porkchopchilli -- I may be right behind you -- I have second row of center mezzanine. At the NYC show I was in the upper balcony front row..and it still was a great view! We're in for a real treat! Felicia
sarahcoyne

Post by sarahcoyne »

I can't get the search to come up with ANY TICKETS, none or the sections OR "best seats"... is 'sold out' for presale an option? :(
mrkessler

Post by mrkessler »

I just accomplished what heretofore was unimaginable: TWO TICKETS TO LEONARD COHEN !!!

Yay, and thanks.
4thandnowhere

Post by 4thandnowhere »

sarah keep trying. i had to go around and around a few times but i got mezzanine seats!

its not the smoothest ticket site - bounced me out when ordering and then didnt remember any of my info! - but i got through! yayay! thanks so much jarkko!!
chelseamichael

Post by chelseamichael »

Tickets for the Boston Wang Presale with Leonard Cohen Files it sold out. I called since 9:55am and there is not even a single seat available. I am so sad.
Landi

Post by Landi »

Just got first row Mezzanine and could not be happier! Best of luck everyone. See you in Boston.
sarahcoyne

Post by sarahcoyne »

4thandnowhere wrote:sarah keep trying. i had to go around and around a few times but i got mezzanine seats!

its not the smoothest ticket site - bounced me out when ordering and then didnt remember any of my info! - but i got through! yayay! thanks so much jarkko!!

Thanks. Still trying.
I found 1 single seat down front but need two... sigh.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”