The North American Tour & Presale for members

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
tracyann

Re: The North American Tour & Presale for members

Postby tracyann » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:22 am

Does anyone know why the Chicago date (5.5.09) doesn't list a pre-sale time on Ticketmaster.com?
Spectra

Postby Spectra » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 am

My recollection of Red Rocks is that it's open seating. Can anyone clarify this?

Leonard in the natural openair amphitheater framed by the Denver plains is just too much to miss.
tiber

Postby tiber » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:37 am

I am absolutely doing a happy dance, that leonard cohen is coming to our small city of kingston ontario, and hopefully I will be able to get in on some presale tickets, have never done this before....oh I cannot wait
Cate

Postby Cate » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 am

Kingston, can you believe it!!!

I can hardly wait!
ragsoflight

Postby ragsoflight » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:42 pm

About presale ticket pickups - this may be a paranoid question...
will it be a problem if the address on my ID is different from the "billing address" associated with my credit card?

***The identity will checked, not the address! / Jarkko***
Turlach

Postby Turlach » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi there
The presale for memebers? members of this site? please help this is a must see show
olsenrd82

Postby olsenrd82 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:40 pm

according to ticketmaster, ticket prices for the grand prairie, tx show range from US $57.50 - US $254.75. is the $254.75 for a single lower level ticket or is this for some kind of package deal? i ask because that is quite expensive for a single ticket.
davidrichards

Postby davidrichards » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Just been on Ticketmaster's Canadian Website and they are only showing one concert in Ottawa on May 25th. and not the second on the 26th. as indicated on this Forum. Anyone any ideas, as the trip from the U.K., if I can make it, would make more sense in me going to both nights.

Also they are advertising pre-sale on Thursday 26th of Feb. and not Wednesday the 25th., again as indicated on this forum. Any ideas about this please? On the presale it says that this has to be paid by American Express - this effectively wipes out purchase from many, many fans. Is there a way round this at this stage as I do not have an American Express Card.

Many thanks to anyone who can help. I thought Ticketmaster was a pain in the U.K., I see there is little difference in other countries!
ebalkan

Postby ebalkan » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:38 pm

i just can't wait for the new york concert. i just missed him the beacon theatre. does anyone know how much the tickets will cost for his ny concert.?
showin1990

Postby showin1990 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:41 pm

At face value, the ones at the Beacon Theatre were from $75-$250. Need I say they are worth it??!?!?!?
PrettyKitties

Re: The North American Tour

Postby PrettyKitties » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:47 pm

missPDX wrote:"Cohen US Tour dates announced" This was the happiest Google Alert I have ever known!!
Sreamed outload here in the cafe!!!!

HUGE fan. Now in a swoon. Former lurker. HELLO!!!
I screamed outloud in my office & all my co-workers thought I was crazy! I have been a big fan since the 70s & had given up hope of ever seeing L Cohen live. Its great that he is giving a concert locally - although I would have traveled to NY if that would have been the only way to see him. You can bet that I will be at computer at 10:00 tomorrow (Mon) waiting for the presale password!
Kai

Postby Kai » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi everybody,

How I can get tickets for the concert in LA on 04/11/2009? Is there a possibility for presale? Or a tel-nr. to call for tickets?

Thanks for any recommendations
Kai
st theresa

Postby st theresa » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Am just sooo happy that Leonard is coming to Edmonton and Calgary. I would go to both shows if I could. And Saskatoon is only a six hour drive. Vancouver an hour away by plane. I feel a little greedy too--after all I did see him in Portugal and have viewed every single video of him performing that has been posted. LOL I had seen the whole show before I saw it. Will I ever get enough of this? Help me I think I have a problem--lol.
All those years as a fan and finally I get to see him--I guess I will be forgiven. Thanks Jarkko again for hosting this website and making it all possible.
Kai

Re: The North American Tour

Postby Kai » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

jarkko wrote:the password will be posted ONLY on this Forum in the PASSWORDS thread, with direct links to the sellers.
Can I get a password ón this site as a normal "community-member"?
MarcD

Postby MarcD » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Jarkko has affirmed quite a few times that all members have access to the passwords. There is no special clubhouse within the membership.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”