CONCERT REPORT: Munich, October 6

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
mirka

Re: Munich, October6

Postby mirka » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:35 am

leonhardi wrote: I remember that when he said that one about Circus Krone I thought that he must have prepared himself quite well. I mean, how long ago was that? You don't just recall something like that spontaneously, or do you? And I loved it that he had prepared something like that just for us!
He has been like this since many years. At his '85 concert in Warsaw he gave quite elaborate speech about the political struggle going on in Poland at that time /I saw this concert recently first time since '85, and looking back I'm struck by his wisdom./
Same during his '93 concert in Helsinki -- he connected with the audience commenting on Finnish history.
Even knowing that it's just his way to connect with the audience, the way he does it is quite powerful, and most (?) people believe it's honest.
/Warsaw March 22 1985 / Halifax May 16 /Charlottetown May 18 / Dublin June 15 / Vienna Sept 24 2008/
Oakland April 13, 14, 15, San Jose Nov 13 2009/
Las Vegas Dec 11 2010/ Oakland March 2 2013/

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”