Indoor concert in The Netherlands?

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Inge

Indoor concert in The Netherlands?

Post by Inge »

Is there any chance that Leonard will give an indoor concert in The Netherlands in the fall leg of the tour?

Love,
Inge
ronald1956

Re: Indoor concert in The Netherlands?

Post by ronald1956 »

Let's hope so. Ten we have a change to see Leonard a second time in a short period and an indoor concert have a different atmosphere then an outdoor one.
especially since the concert in Amsterdam looks like becoming a rainy one.
maurice

Post by maurice »

Amsterdam was really great!
I don't think he can beat that concert with an indoor concert, which will probably take place in Heineken Music Hall.

I'm going to buy a ticket for Oberhausen and arrange a sleep place and transportation. Or should I wait for any more Dutch concerts?
Paris would be great too, but it's a bit expensive if you want to see all three concerts.
You know who I am...
Machiel

Post by Machiel »

The concert in Amsterdam was unbelievable! A few drops, just enough to "wash our eyelids in the rain" and a sunset that could never be experienced in an indoor venue. 15000 people standing, quiet as mice, listening to the master's voice...

A second performance in The Netherlands would be much appreciated, indoor or outside, I will be there again!

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”